• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you guys are really trying to get all the power moons in Mario....

I just don't think I'm that pressed to actually go back and the moons I missed. I have like 200 moons already and I'm kinda okay with that. I just beat Bowswer and I'm fairly sure I will beat Peach's Kingdom today.

I just don't think I'm that pressed to actually go back and the moons I missed. I have like 200 moons already and I'm kinda okay with that. I just beat Bowswer and I'm fairly sure I will beat Peach's Kingdom today.

I got all the collectible ones. Dark side, darker side, and moon pipes are the best part of the game. I just don't have the desire to grind coins to buy the rest for 999

Has anyone grinded for all of the karts, tires and gliders in MK8? I'm making my way through the Grand Prix circuits, but I didn't realize there were so many karts.

I'm like 400 moons in and haven't even beat the game yet

I just reached the moon

I got all the collectible ones. Dark side, darker side, and moon pipes are the best part of the game. I just don't have the desire to grind coins to buy the rest for 999

Might go bck and do the collectible ones but I honestly ain’t that pressed. I guess I’m rushing because I wanna get into Zelda and eventually Xenoblade. I’ve also got bayonetta coming in a couple weeks so I will have a decent lineup of games already.

I don't see myself trying hard to 100% Odyssey either.

For now I think I'll just grab as many as I can on the first run and then see if any random urge (or the coercion of some future DLC) draws me back later to hunt more. Just finished that giant electric centipede-or-whatever fight in New Donk City and I'm up to around 110 moons.

yeah it's been fun obtaining all the moons...at 200 you barely scratched the surface...i I have around 740 moons and still have more to get

Back
Top Bottom