• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It sold well in Japan, so there really isn't an excuse. Plus the system is open region so even if they tried to play us with the whole "slow sales figures in the US" crap, we could still cop Japanese copies.
Nah

What I was saying was that the game was being developed before Bandai knew how well it'd sell in general
They also weren't gonna decide to port a new game over until they saw how Xenoverse 2 sold on it

Nah

What I was saying was that the game was being developed before Bandai knew how well it'd sell in general
They also weren't gonna decide to port a new game over until they saw how Xenoverse 2 sold on it

I suppose. I hope Bandai sees this and ports Shinobi Strikers. That's the game I want most at this point, but I'm loving the look of FighterZ.

Doubt we'll see Strikers ported because Naruto doesn't have nearly as big a audience as the Dragon Ball franchise

FighterZ on the Switch however, we'll see before the end of the year

I completely forgot to get my wii u. I'll definitely hop on tomorrow

maxresdefault.jpg

Wow, it’s surprising i never find a download code from the mario odyssey switch bundle. I purchased a cheap splatoon 2 code with ease from its bundle.

About a month to send in those consoles for warranty for those of us who got launch switches just a reminder

I remember opening my switch and I was like >D at the feel of it, I didn’t think it would hold up quality wise, in my hand I felt a kindle fire quality tablet with controllers :lol:...11 months later I still don’t want to finish Zelda, my Xbox one and ps4 are gone and it’s my main gaming console. :pimp: Now Gimme vc and newer games at the same time they release for PS4 and Xbox.

I hope you know Gamecube controllers go for bread now floodarea floodarea

I really wished I would have bought 2 more when Smash 4 dropped

Anyone down to play Smash 4 on Friday night or whenever on Saturday?

:lol::lol:
Wow, it’s surprising i never find a download code from the mario odyssey switch bundle. I purchased a cheap splatoon 2 code with ease from its bundle.

About a month to send in those consoles for warranty for those of us who got launch switches just a reminder

I remember opening my switch and I was like >D at the feel of it, I didn’t think it would hold up quality wise, in my hand I felt a kindle fire quality tablet with controllers :lol:...11 months later I still don’t want to finish Zelda, my Xbox one and ps4 are gone and it’s my main gaming console. :pimp: Now Gimme vc and newer games at the same time they release for PS4 and Xbox.
My warranty goes out in Sep, had an issue with my launch day switch and it was replaced. Warranty extended:pimp:
My switch hasn't been getting so much burn lately, been stuck on fighterz and fortnite. I copped a ps4 pro recently and I'm scared I might be turning into a graphics *****. :smh:

My switch hasn't been getting so much burn lately, been stuck on fighterz and fortnite. I copped a ps4 pro recently and I'm scared I might be turning into a graphics *****. :smh:

Get a PC once these prices finally come back down. You'll find out if you're really bout that graphics life :pimp:

I hope you know Gamecube controllers go for bread now floodarea floodarea

I really wished I would have bought 2 more when Smash 4 dropped

Anyone down to play Smash 4 on Friday night or whenever on Saturday?
Nah I just need one of the ones that connects to the Wiimote

Those can still be had cheap

I think i have a “new 3ds xl”

What kinda money can i get for it. I copped it when pokemon sun came out. Never even finished the game

Just finished Mario's (main?) story. About 250 stars with only one visit to each kingdom.

This was fun :pimp:

I'll take my time with this post-game stuff.

Back
Top Bottom