• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fighers I need gone:
Duck Hunt- get him outta here
Too much Fire Emblem- Roy, Marth and Ike should be the only FE characters in smash
Wii Fit Trainer- BYE
Ryu- SEE YA
Pac Man- GET GOING
Dark Pit- FOH
Palutena- no one cares
Bayonetta- I want her gone so bad but she ain’t going nowhere

Fighters I'd like to see added:
Shadow and/or Knuckles would be perfect for the game
The inklings were the obvious 1st party addition coming in
Someone from ARMS
Crash Bandicoot- not likely imo
Solid Snake coming back would be cool
Raichu is a must
Ice Climbers BYKE for sure :pimp:
Possibly Shovel Knight

That’s about all I can think of rn though

Nah fam, you gotta keep Pac Man in. He an ICON bruh, Smash 4's popularity was literally defined by how many ICONIC CHARACTERS they were able to fit into the character roster.

I mean if we can deal with keeping Mega Man's "garbage moveset" in Smash 4, then Pac Man needs to stay at least.

That being said.......R.O.B. can TAKE THE BOOT TOO LOL (yes I'm being a hypocrite here, considering R.O.B. is an iconic character in Nintendo history itself).

As far as additions are concerned, it is time for X and Zero to make their entry into the Smash franchise.......**** MvC Infinite, let the Mega Man X franchise finally join Smash.

Nah fam, you gotta keep Pac Man in. He an ICON bruh, Smash 4's popularity was literally defined by how many ICONIC CHARACTERS they were able to fit into the character roster.

I mean if we can deal with keeping Mega Man's "garbage moveset" in Smash 4, then Pac Man needs to stay at least.

That being said.......R.O.B. can TAKE THE BOOT TOO LOL (yes I'm being a hypocrite here, considering R.O.B. is an iconic character in Nintendo history itself).

As far as additions are concerned, it is time for X and Zero to make their entry into the Smash franchise.......**** MvC Infinite, let the Mega Man X franchise finally join Smash.
Proto man too

Last edited:

Pac Man did not make Smash 4 anymore popular then it already was

Stop it

No one gonna bat an eye when he’s gone

Since HAL worked on Melee, I hope they do harder Events like 51 with Giga Bowser. The events in the newer smash games have been way too easy

Also bring back real target stages with individual character levels and not the angry birds crap we got in Smash Wii U

Smash Tour is actually pretty fun if you ever played it. Wouldn't mind that coming back

Since HAL worked on Melee, I hope they do harder Events like 51 with Giga Bowser. The events in the newer smash games have been way too easy

That has been intentional, and less about Bandai-Namco getting involved in development.

If you read up on why Brawl ended up the way it did and why Smash 4 only made "small marginal improvements" from Brawl BUT did not improve to Melee levels of difficulty, Sakurai himself DID NOT LIKE SMASH BEING A "COMPETITIVELY HARD" GAME...........he wanted it to be more of a "fun party game" instead of a "fighting game worshiped by hardcore players."

It is b/c of Sakurai's mindset against Melee's "competitive difficulty" why Brawl was pussified by nerfing the gameplay movement and Smash 4 has still not returned to Melee levels DESPITE an improvement of gameplay movement from the previous Brawl.

I expect Sakurai to continue this same mindset with the new Smash 5..........I don't believe Sakurai wants to enforce the ESports mindset of Smash to the newer games, so Sakurai will continue to tinker the difficulty to STRAY AWAY from being like Melee at any level.

So continue to see Smash Melee to remain a popular cult following among the eSports Gaming Community, and don't keep your hopes up that the new Smash games will be like Melee ever again.

One things for sure

We NEED a story mode

Subspace Embissary in Brawl was god

That was one of the few positives of Brawl, Emissary was a great edition to the Smash franchise.

actually

To unlock Mewtwo, play in VS. Mode for either 20 hours (Combined VS. Play Time total), or play 700 matches in that mode. After either requirement is met, Mewtwowill challenge you; beat him.Dec 3, 2001

I’ve only played Bloodborne and DS3 so I’m excited for DS Remastered. I’m just getting it for PS4 instead.
dark souls
seems like a game u got to put a lot of work in to
with my work schedule
wife and kids
i like being able to pick up
game
then go on about my day
i honestly dont be having time for long gaming sessions
i STILL haven't beaten gta5
and i had it on release day :lol:

F U! I ain't trying to run with you lmao! I already heard bout you! You killin' everyone in these games.

nick-cage-lol.gif

Back
Top Bottom