• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also you when Smash for Switch hits (at 0:45 of video)

LMAOO that’s way too extra

I’m actually gonna force myself to perfect the game with the pro controller that way playing on the go will be seamless and won’t mess up my fundamentals

I have to wonder if the new Smash 5 (yes, I'm now proclaiming it a new Smash until otherwise corrected to be a port)..........I wonder if it'll convert all the hardcore Smash players to abandon their Gamecube Controllers for the new Switch Pro Controllers, ESPECIALLY considering the new Smash 5 will be taking the Nintendo Switch's portability into consideration now.

..............NAH, hardcore Smash players still gonna game Gamecube the new Smash 5

The GameCube controller is perfect. That's why people always use it

I've only had my (refurbished) Gamecube Controller for about a month already, and I agree with you.

Hell, you can see where most of the modern gaming controllers took inspiration from the Gamecube Controller too (primarily the dual analog stick design that both the Xbox 360 & 1 and the Nintendo Switch Pro Controllers based their design from).

I hope Sakurai designs Smash 5 to the point where "Core Smash players" with Gamecube Controllers do not have a competitive advantage to "undocked Switch players" that prefer tabletop with Pro Controller and/or handheld Swithc players. You know damn well most of the "casual Switch owners" that will buy Smash 5 will not even think about a Gamecube Controller (and adapter) at first.

Fighers I need gone:
Duck Hunt- get him outta here
Too much Fire Emblem- Roy, Marth and Ike should be the only FE characters in smash
Wii Fit Trainer- BYE
Ryu- SEE YA
Pac Man- GET GOING
Dark Pit- FOH
Palutena- no one cares
Bayonetta- I want her gone so bad but she ain’t going nowhere

Fighters I'd like to see added:
Shadow and/or Knuckles would be perfect for the game
The inklings were the obvious 1st party addition coming in
Someone from ARMS
Crash Bandicoot- not likely imo
Solid Snake coming back would be cool
Raichu is a must
Ice Climbers BYKE for sure :pimp:
Possibly Shovel Knight

That’s about all I can think of rn though
U trippin
There’s a great duck hunt player in here forgot who it was
duck hunt combo ability is :pimp:
Wii fit trainer is cool too
What the need to do is give Mario his old move set back

I've only had my (refurbished) Gamecube Controller for about a month already, and I agree with you.

Hell, you can see where most of the modern gaming controllers took inspiration from the Gamecube Controller too (primarily the dual analog stick design that both the Xbox 360 & 1 and the Nintendo Switch Pro Controllers based their design from).

I hope Sakurai designs Smash 5 to the point where "Core Smash players" with Gamecube Controllers do not have a competitive advantage to "undocked Switch players" that prefer tabletop with Pro Controller and/or handheld Swithc players. You know damn well most of the "casual Switch owners" that will buy Smash 5 will not even think about a Gamecube Controller (and adapter) at first.
That wave bird GameCube controller was so damn :pimp:
I remember first buying it and being in awe

U trippin
There’s a great duck hunt player in here forgot who it was
duck hunt combo ability is :pimp:
Wii fit trainer is cool too
What the need to do is give Mario his old move set back
I want Mario with new moves but I don't want him to lose fludd, I catch people of guard with it

Semi-related Nintendo news (at least for our childhood Nintendo feels):

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/09/10-...-be-lost-forever-if-toys-r-us-liquidates.html

Not just a few stores or a minor bankruptcy filing like back in October, a COMPLETELY BANKRUPTCY AND CLOSING for every single Toys R Us store by next week.

Many of us in here got their first Nintendo consoles as from a Toys R Us, hence the tag line "Toys R Us kid."

:smh::emoji_disappointed::emoji_cry::emoji_crying_cat_face::emoji_frowning2:

Semi-related Nintendo news (at least for our childhood Nintendo feels):

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/09/10-...-be-lost-forever-if-toys-r-us-liquidates.html

Not just a few stores or a minor bankruptcy filing like back in October, a COMPLETELY BANKRUPTCY AND CLOSING for every single Toys R Us store by next week.

Many of us in here got their first Nintendo consoles as from a Toys R Us, hence the tag line "Toys R Us kid."

:smh::emoji_disappointed::emoji_cry::emoji_crying_cat_face::emoji_frowning2:

I'm boutta check out some closeout deals if they're to be had

MarioDay.jpg

Back
Top Bottom