• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys think with Toys R Us closing that stores will have huge discounts on Switch consoles?

That is what a lot of us are hoping up on.............huge discounts on all video game merchandise in general.

Nintendo will probably pull their stock, if they haven't already.

Future stock definitely, but there is still a good number of Switch consoles sitting on Toys R Us shelves as of now,

Those sitting Switch systems are free turkey the moment Toys R Us announces the store closings........and 100% expect reselling hypebeasts getting ready to start attacking those stores like a MOB

Remember during smash 3ds and Wii U release
Nintendo had a poll for characters people would want in
As dlc
Anyone remember or have that list

I was on vacation and my boys did not understand why I was so hyped when they announced Smash 5

I CANT WAIT!!!

Get Bayonetta out of here

The road up to the next Smash game is the best!

I CANT WAIT!!!

DB49EDC9-84AB-4D32-A8AA-AECB675CA00F.jpeg

Let the speculation begin!

Here is what people thought when you could vote for Smash 4

I'd go as far as to say Shadow is a lock for Smash 5

His Chaos Control oriented move set would be nasty if they Sakurai could execute it right

Is it possible to get a tie in Smash? In other words, you have one life and the other person has one life and you both die at the exact same time. I've tried it before and couldn't do it

I got all of the kingdom coins in Super Mario Odyssey.

Now I'm just trying to get the all of the costumes.

I'd go as far as to say Shadow is a lock for Smash 5

His Chaos Control oriented move set would be nasty if they Sakurai could execute it right
I feel like I remember Sakurai saying that he wouldn't add 2 characters from the same 3rd party game

Back
Top Bottom