Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The new head is a youngster, no?

He is............but Satoru Iwata was also a "youngster" when he was first appointed head of Nintendo a decade ago, and he couldn't even go past the mindset of the "old heads" at Nintendo to change things up.

The "Blue Ocean" strategy was the compromise for Iwata to push his "games can be fun" philosophy, while maintaining the approval of the old heads of Nintendo of "not over-investing" for the sake of more profits (which is why Sony is beating everyone........."over-investing" increases marketing and technological advancement in their products).

He is............but Satoru Iwata was also a "youngster" when he was first appointed head of Nintendo a decade ago, and he couldn't even go past the mindset of the "old heads" at Nintendo to change things up.

The "Blue Ocean" strategy was the compromise for Iwata to push his "games can be fun" philosophy, while maintaining the approval of the old heads of Nintendo of "not over-investing" for the sake of more profits (which is why Sony is beating everyone........."over-investing" increases marketing and technological advancement in their products).
Sony has no choice though
That’s the only division keeping them in the black
If they didn’t they would be in the red
Crazy how much money sony is actually losing
The PlayStation’s division
Only reason they still making money

Damn you right I was always under the impression Iwata was older. Doesn't seem like it was talked about too much how young he died. Nintendo was off my radar the last decade for the most part so I didn't keep up. But the new guy has discussed that Nintendo needs to get with the times, so I guess it remains to be seen

Damn you right I was always under the impression Iwata was older. Doesn't seem like it was talked about too much how young he died. Nintendo was off my radar the last decade for the most part so I didn't keep up. But the new guy has discussed that Nintendo needs to get with the times, so I guess it remains to be seen
Yeah he better chill before he loses his job
The old heads don’t be feeling change like that
On a side note
Hasn’t the past 2 Nintendo ceo’s Died
Iwata and the one before him???
Or am I tripping
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Yeah he better chill before he loses his job
The old heads don’t be feeling change like that
On a side note
Hasn’t the past 2 Nintendo ceo’s Died
Iwata and the one before him???
Or am I tripping
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

The CEO before Iwata stepped down before he died, but the dude was 90 when he gave the reigns of Nintendo to Iwata anyway...........so it made sense from an age perspective, that 80 yr dude was holding it down for like 40+ years

President before Iwata just died 2013 :lol:
Oh
The CEO before Iwata stepped down before he died, but the dude was 90 when he gave the reigns of Nintendo to Iwata anyway...........so it made sense from an age perspective, that 80 yr dude was holding it down for like 40+ years
Yeah they had to claw it out
From his old *** hands
I can at least respect
And understand
Why they stay consistent
Good and bad

Who all copping Tennis? Might get in on it just to serve some hands

I'm on the fence, but I did download the demo........so I'll see how it plays out next weekend.

I'm liking what I'm reading and seeing so far about it (interesting single player campaign, interesting gameplay elements that is separate from "standard" tennis video games)

Playing Donkey Kong with Funky. Seems like levels would be super annoying if I played with Kong.

200w.webp

I'm on the fence, but I did download the demo........so I'll see how it plays out next weekend.

I'm liking what I'm reading and seeing so far about it (interesting single player campaign, interesting gameplay elements that is separate from "standard" tennis video games)

I'm in a deep Switch drought, and not giving Nintendo 60 for a re-release DK, so I'm prolly gonna get it :lol

I'm in a deep Switch drought, and not giving Nintendo 60 for a re-release DK, so I'm prolly gonna get it :lol:

I was never really a big DKC fan growing up, so I didn't buy Tropical Freeze either............but Stardew Valley is actually keeping me busy from the Switch drought LOL

That being said, I may cop Hyrule Warriors DE for Switch IF and/or WHEN it goes on sale (which is likely for that game)

I was never really a big DKC fan growing up, so I didn't buy Tropical Freeze either............but Stardew Valley is actually keeping me busy from the Switch drought LOL

That being said, I may cop Hyrule Warriors DE for Switch IF and/or WHEN it goes on sale (which is likely for that game)

SDV and Celeste were the last 2 I bought. Finished celeste story and I was good. SDV starting to reach the end of the road. Think imma cop on PC for extra features/mods

SDV and Celeste were the last 2 I bought. Finished celeste story and I was good. SDV starting to reach the end of the road. Think imma cop on PC for extra features/mods

I just built a new 1070 ti gaming PC and got a new Steam acct...........I'm thinking about it as well, 'cuz Multiplayer Beta (the thing that seduced me to buy SDV).

Not like SDV needs a high performance gaming PC anyway (my old PC's mobo dying is the actual reason here)

Last edited:
really wish we could get a dkc sequel with kremlings, all animal buddies and diddy/dixie/donkey with no gimmicks. i just wanna play through one more. just one more.

When Nintendo decides to do the "slow approach" with their new Classic Games service, instead of announcing a Gamecube Virtual Console for the Switch..........geez these prices

(yes, I just bought these........no I didn't pray for the full price listed on these disc boxes, I was fortunate to have old PS4 controllers to trade in to afford these 2)

I just built a new 1070 ti gaming PC and got a new Steam acct...........I'm thinking about it as well, 'cuz Multiplayer Beta (the thing that seduced me to buy SDV).

Not like SDV needs a high performance gaming PC anyway (my old PC's mobo dying is the actual reason here)

Damn you gotta an empty steam library? :eek

After months (and years) of searching for an affordable price, I finally copped Super Mario Sunshine and am playing it on my Wii (yes you read that right, not a GC, a Wii).

After I got FLUDD in the beginning of the game and using the mechanics.............SMH, I miss Cappy already.

FLUDD's controls are a ***** to handle in the beginning, I have no doubt I'll get better at it as I play..........but I already was annoyed by FLUDD's controls prior to playing this game after seeing how complicated it was to control him in other people's "Let's Plays" on YouTube.

Well, at least I can finally play this game for once.

Back
Top Bottom