• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
32GB SanDisk microSDHC Memory Card (Bulk Packaging)

$7.65
& More + Free Shipping

+121 Deal Score
56,527 Views59 Comments
Sandisk.com is having their Memorial Day Sale plus an Extra 15% Off with promo code MemorialDaySD. Shipping is free. Thanks johnny_miller

Some examples (prices are after promo code MemorialDaySD):
No longer available:
  • 6947431.thumb

See Deal
Give Rep Points

Resident Evil 7 Cloud Version out now on the Japanese eShop, can be played in English
Posted on May 23, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop

Just a few days ago, Capcom announced Resident Evil 7 Cloud Version for Switch. It’s now available to download through the Japanese eShop.

While the eShop listing only lists Japanese as the only supported language, you can actually play in English as well as other languages. We’ve outlined the first simple options / steps you need to follow to get to that point below.

Step 1 – have the left option selected

Step 2 – again have the left option selected

Step 3 – have the first (top) option selected

Step 4 – just proceed with the “A” button

Step 5 – language options in order are Japanese, English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish. We have the English option selected below as well as subtitles on

One possible issue here is stability. At least on our end, despite having a fast and strong connection, we had issues remaining in the game. That could be due to the servers being based in Japan – this Switch version wasn’t built to be played naturally in other regions.

Resident Evil 7 Cloud Version can be played for free for 15 minutes. After that, a 180-day play session can be purchased for 2,000 yen.

supposedly new info on smash
definitely a sequel
not a port
but some wii u game assets will be used
entire cast from 3ds/wiiu returning
also simon belmont from castlevania will be returning
also ridley from metroid series will be playable
and ice climbers coming back

supposedly new info on smash
definitely a sequel
not a port
but some wii u game assets will be used
entire cast from 3ds/wiiu returning
also simon belmont from castlevania will be returning
also ridley from metroid series will be playable
and ice climbers coming back
Ridley will never be playable

Mii Studio launched for Nintendo Accounts – make Miis through your web browser
Posted on May 24, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News

A few weeks ago, Nintendo announced a new features for Nintendo Accounts. The company promised that functionality would soon be arriving so that Nintendo Account users would be able to create their own Miis online through a web browser.

Nintendo has now followed up on things, and has launched the Mii Studio. You can access it here.

All of the Mii options we’ve come to know and love are here. That includes choosing a gender, hair style, height, and much more. Once done, you’ll be able to use it as the avatar for your Nintendo Account.

Thanks to Matthew G and Lolo for the tip.

Same thing I thought
But they may scale him down a little I guess
Or maybe only playable in certain situations
Maybe like in events or something
Would like to play as Giga bowser in events
Too
Yeah Miyamoto has already noted a few times that the character is just too big to make playable and fair at the same time

But like you said I can see him being playable through certain events or even through hacks like when people mod to play as Master Hand in Melee

32GB SanDisk microSDHC Memory Card (Bulk Packaging)

$7.65
& More + Free Shipping

+121 Deal Score
56,527 Views59 Comments
Sandisk.com is having their Memorial Day Sale plus an Extra 15% Off with promo code MemorialDaySD. Shipping is free. Thanks johnny_miller

Some examples (prices are after promo code MemorialDaySD):
No longer available:
  • 6947431.thumb

See Deal
Give Rep Points
I think I'm gonna bite on that 200GB for 60 bucks. Repped.

EDIT: Out of stock :smh: :smh: :smh:.

Sushi Striker: Way of the Sushido Demo is available on the eShop now, and the Mario Tennis Aces Online Tournament Demo is downloadable now, but doesn't seem to be useable (beyond fiddling around with a setting menu or two) until the tournament goes live from 6/01-6/03.

Sushi Striker: Way of the Sushido Demo is available on the eShop now, and the Mario Tennis Aces Online Tournament Demo is downloadable now, but doesn't seem to be useable (beyond fiddling around with a setting menu or two) until the tournament goes live from 6/01-6/03.
gonna download after the game over

EDIT:
wait i can download in handheld mode :lol: :pimp:

Random conversation me and brother had the other day; it’d be so dope if Nintendo made an RPG similar to Kingdom Hearts using all their different characters and worlds. Mario and the gang traveling to Hyrule, Corneria, DK Island, Onett etc. Hell they could make this the story mode for Smash. Subspace Emissary 2.0 :smokin

Random conversation me and brother had the other day; it’d be so dope if Nintendo made an RPG similar to Kingdom Hearts using all their different characters and worlds. Mario and the gang traveling to Hyrule, Corneria, DK Island, Onett etc. Hell they could make this the story mode for Smash. Subspace Emissary 2.0 :smokin
Actually, this is what I was hoping for in a real Mario rpg sequel.

Back
Top Bottom