• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After months (and years) of searching for an affordable price, I finally copped Super Mario Sunshine and am playing it on my Wii (yes you read that right, not a GC, a Wii).

After I got FLUDD in the beginning of the game and using the mechanics.............SMH, I miss Cappy already.

FLUDD's controls are a ***** to handle in the beginning, I have no doubt I'll get better at it as I play..........but I already was annoyed by FLUDD's controls prior to playing this game after seeing how complicated it was to control him in other people's "Let's Plays" on YouTube.

Well, at least I can finally play this game for once.
I was on the PS2 train back in the day. My brother had Sunshine and I never even bothered to play. Now I’m in search of a decent priced copy myself.

I was on the PS2 train back in the day. My brother had Sunshine and I never even bothered to play. Now I’m in search of a decent priced copy myself.

I was on neither train back in the day.........I was a PC gamer around the time the PS2/Gamecube/Dreamcast/Xbox era was prominent. Mostly 'cuz my parents thought it would be more cheaper to game on my PC (which PC games were cheaper during that time, actually), and they didn't want to invest money in another Nintendo console until the Wii came out in 2006.

I didn't even get a PS2 until the end of its life-cycle (and it was only b/c my sisters wanted a console to play DDR on)

After months (and years) of searching for an affordable price, I finally copped Super Mario Sunshine and am playing it on my Wii (yes you read that right, not a GC, a Wii).

After I got FLUDD in the beginning of the game and using the mechanics.............SMH, I miss Cappy already.

FLUDD's controls are a ***** to handle in the beginning, I have no doubt I'll get better at it as I play..........but I already was annoyed by FLUDD's controls prior to playing this game after seeing how complicated it was to control him in other people's "Let's Plays" on YouTube.

Well, at least I can finally play this game for once.
U never played????
Be prepared to be disappointed

U never played????

Besides YouTube and Twitch "Lets Plays" of the game, I did watch this game being played at a couple of house parties growing up back in the day.

I still prefer Galaxy over it even prior to getting my own copy of this game.........I only bought this game to 1) experience it for myself and 2) add it to my collection of 3D Super Mario games.

The good news is that this was the hardest game to find, so now completing the rest of my 3D Mario game collection will be a breeze.......I just need Galaxy 2 (and maybe those damn 3D Land/3D World games I despise so much, if I decide to get either a Wii-U and/or New 2DS)

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller $55 AC + Free Shipping

$55.00
+15 Deal Score
5,146 Views4 Comments
https://www.rakuten.com/shop/alta...HACAFSSKA/
  • coupon SAVE15
  • 6959263.thumb

See Deal

U never played????
I mean I may have picked up the controller and helped my brother with a part here or there but nothing I can remember. Back then I was in middle school so I wasn't gaming as heavy and when I did game, it was mostly sports games with the homies i.e Madden, Live, 2k, WWE Smackdown. I always liked what I saw of it but just never got around to playing. I remember being disappointed with the final boss when my brother beat it.

100%ing sunshine...
Never ever ever again.

I dunno what's more tedious, that or leveling up to level 99 in parasite eve or ** in ct.

100%ing sunshine...
Never ever ever again.

I dunno what's more tedious, that or leveling up to level 99 in parasite eve or ** in ct.

I already know that I am NOT 100%ing Sunshine..........FLUDD literally has ****** aim assist, as in TURRIBLE AIM.

I literally cant endure that for a 100% run, let alone even an 80% run lol

Sunshine was the best game I had lol I had to love it And I did...I don’t remember any problem controlling especially when you gotta use fludd. Buts it’s been probably 10 - 12 years lol

Sunshine was the best game I had lol I had to love it And I did...I don’t remember any problem controlling especially when you gotta use fludd. Buts it’s been probably 10 - 12 years lol

I probably would've appreciated it and respected it more years ago when the game first came out............but its 2018, and I just played with the more superior Cappy. It is kind of hard to adapt to the more complicated controls of FLUDD from the more "fluid" controls of Cappy (the irony that a magic hat is "more fluid" than a liquid-shooting FLUDD).

Cappy > FLUDD

The Pokemon Company generated $80.8 million during the last fiscal year
Posted on May 28, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News

The Pokemon Company has reported its financial results for the period ending February 28, 2018. During the last fiscal year, net profits sat at $80.8 million.

The previous fiscal year saw a $145.6 million profit, which was the highest in the company’s history. Pokemon GO as well as Pokemon Sun/Moon were the big contributors at the time. Pokemon GO and Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon were still positives this time around, but had less of an impact on net profit.

Despite the downturn, The Pokemon Company managed to achieve the second highest net profit in its history. It’s also almost as much as all net profits from fiscal years 1-18 combined.

The last ten fiscal years’ net profits are as follows:

11th fiscal (for the year that ended on February 28, 2009): $10.1 million
12th fiscal: -$1.3 million (loss)
13th fiscal: $12.3 million
14th fiscal: -$3.6 million
15th fiscal : $16.8 million
16th fiscal: $10.8 million
17th fiscal: $18.7 million
18th fiscal: $5.7 million
19th fiscal: $145.6 million
20th fiscal: $80.8 million

Source

bruh i just want a team of
charizard
dragonite
blaziken
blastoise
venusaur
raichu
and im good
if i can get that team in the new pokemon
ill be set

bruh i just want a team of
charizard
dragonite
blaziken
blastoise
venusaur
raichu
and im good
if i can get that team in the new pokemon
ill be set
Bruh I don’t even know where to start. If it’s all OG 151 I’m good but anything past gen 1 and I’ll be lost. I remember getting Leaf Green not realizing that it was a remake/upgrade to the OG games. I made it to the Safari and was like this is the same damn game :lol:

Back
Top Bottom