2. floodarea floodarea 32px-Mii_amiibo_MK8.png
  3. s-blaze s-blaze 32px-MK8_Roy_Icon.png
  4. nawghtyhare nawghtyhare 32px-MK8_Bowser_Icon.png View attachment 2123611
  5. DesD1 DesD1 View attachment 2123614
  6. Mcflyy Mcflyy
    32px-MK8_Toad_Icon.png
  7. @parada45
    32px-MK8_Peach_Icon.png
  8. Angel alone (Without floodarea floodarea )
  9. @joe billionaire 32px-MK8_MMario_Icon.png
  10. souljaman22 souljaman22 32px-MK8_Mario_Icon.png
Rankings purely based off winnings in max 12 player races, there is no bias in order. Subject to change and updated weekly. 8)

Weekly synopsis:

@infamouserror remains at number one. Mods or not, he gets results. No matter where he is during the race he finds his way back in the lead. He took a hiatus for personal reasons and came right back online where he left off.

floodarea floodarea much controversy over him and his tag team partner girlfriend. But alone still poses a threat. Recently, flood and myko are unable to be online at the same time. 1 & 2 can go either way.

s-blaze s-blaze consistently getting most points overall in tournaments. However, it comes in terms of placing 2nd-5th place in races. Will get 1st occasionally, then disappear.
'Mario Kart Chris Paul'

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare Our favorite trash talker. Though he has dramatically improved, so has his **** talking. Only Nawghty can get bullet bill to 1st place and call every one else trash. He is close to taking the 3rd seed.

DesD1 DesD1 Our lawyer friend has been inactive lately. But the skill is there and this is where he places. He tried to subtle flex on us with his new boo.

Mcflyy Mcflyy Not only did OP come back to the thread. He's winning races triumphantly. However if knocked back to far, he'll likely not be in a winning position. Has potential to climb higher with consistency.

@parada45 He places in the mid range, he beats the Hard difficulty CPU, however loses to the rest of NT members.

Angelique ( floodarea floodarea GF) she's good, but more of a support character for flood. She'll win some, but mostly due to items and chaos during the final lap.

@joe billionaire has been missing in action. Is ok and places in the middle and keeps the races entertaining with jokes.

souljaman22 souljaman22 anyone who questions why we go to Rainbow Road is probably going to end up last. Consistently flakes on racing when is likely making movie reviews.

TAKE WITH A HUGE GRAIN OF SALT

I don’t have any pictures for you guys. This is all script from the direct, some of it doesn’t even make sense without context. All I have is the French script which I’ll also translate. Please note that my English is not perfect but it should do. It’s not the greatest leak format but all you need to know is here. The ones in quote marks are dialogue and the green texts are the translated titles. I’m not translating the huge blocks from when Reggie and Sakurai are talking, so I’ll just give you the good stuff.
‘’Let’s go, Sora’’
>Super Smash Bros 5 / Super Smash Bros 5
Reggie makes a beautiful speech about the Switch’s first year and how we’ll go on many more adventures
>Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 + 2.8 ReMIX
>Fire Emblem : L’épée de Lumière / Fire Emblem : Blade of Light
Reggie talks again
>Star Fox: Grand Prix
Various classic Star Fox quotes , no explanation, it’s probably all footage
>Fortnite / Fortnite
‘’Fortnite is finally coming to Switch blablabla, short interview with developer about how they’ve always wanted to port the game on a Nintendo system.’’
>Yoshi Sans Dessus Dessous / Yoshi’s Flipside
>Mario Tennis Aces
>Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy / Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy
> Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu / Let's Go Eevee / Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu / Let's Go Eevee
> Dark Souls Remastered / Dark Souls Remastered
>Wolfenstein 2 : Le Nouveau Colossus / Wolfenstein 2 : The New Colossus
>Octopath Traveler / Octopath Traveler
> Final Fantasy VII Remake / Final Fantasy VII Remake

Reggie talks about rivality, how it can be good (like in Smash Brothers) or bad in some other cases. ‘’Take a look’’
*I guess a trailer for Banjo goes here because then it’s Sakurai talking*
Talks about how Banjo and Kazooie work as a tandem to defeat foes. Banjo can take out Kazooie and use him to throw projectiles. Sakurai doesn’t specifically say the moveset, he only says things like ‘’He can jump… fly… peck… or do this… *laughs*’’
Then he talks about Sora and Mickey. Sora uses his Keyblade to keep foes away and uses Magic to deal damage. Mickey is a faster character that uses his small figure to deal massive damage.
Sakurai then talks about how he’s retiring and is only supervising the project for Smash 5, which has been in development for a while now. He passes the chair to Akira Ni****ani.
Smash 5 is based on a different model than before where the game is free to play with a small roster every week. You can unlock characters permanently by playing more or by purchasing them.
>Super Mario Odyssey Shines DLC / Super Mario Odyssey Shines DLC
‘’Mario is back, and this time he’s exploring a familiar island. Collect more than 200 Shines in 3 brand new worlds for Super Mario Odyssey’’
Reggie says thanks for watching, talks about the Treehouse, but he says he wouldn’t be fair if he didn’t leave us with not one but two new surprises.
And, unfortunately, I don’t know what they are and I’ll know at the same time as you.

Only 3 things I want from E3

1. Dragon Ball FighterZ Switch announcement

2. Animal Crossing Switch announcement

3. Playable Luigi in Super Mario Odyssey

If I don’t get at least 2 of those 3 things then it’s a wash for me

A playable Luigi is likely an Odyssey 2 project

Playable Peach makes more sense cause of Tiara.

What would luigi do in this game anyway? He never met Cappy. What gimmick would he have?

A playable Luigi is likely an Odyssey 2 project

Playable Peach makes more sense cause of Tiara.

What would luigi do in this game anyway? He never met Cappy. What gimmick would he have?
He doesn’t need a gimmick or need to be intricate to the story at all

He just needs to be playable

Same thing as in both Galaxy games. He was just a bonus when you 100% the game

I would think he’d be easy as hell to program in too since him and Mario are near identical in every way

I have to admit that I haven't quite figured what they're doing with fortnite, are they bringing the version of the game that everyone's playing or some other ****?

Banjo
Smash
Crash
Aces (Can't wait for the tourneys we'll have lol)
I'm all in

Back
Top Bottom