• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nintendo essentially confirms Fornite for Switch by uploading update data
Posted on June 5, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Fornite has been heavily rumored over the past week. The game was first included in a lineup of leaked titles that will supposedly be on display at E3. Shortly after, a classification for the Switch version popped up in South Korea.

Evidence continues to mount regarding Fortnite for Switch. Fans have taken notice that Nintendo has loaded Fortnite Switch update onto its CDN, essentially confirming the release.

fortnite-version.jpg

This image has also been discovered, which could be the icon for Fortnite on Switch:

Nintendo will be holding its Nintendo Direct: E3 2018 presentation a week from today. If Fortnite is happening on Switch, we should be hearing about it then.

Source 1, Source 2

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare 's post looks a lil more formatted and easier to read than the "wall of text" from that Instagram post...........but that's typical Instagram for you

Fortnite will be available on switch right after it's announced. Better be some nintendo themed stuff in it

Fortnite on Switch is cool but all my patnas play on Xbox. Even with crossplay I doubt there will be cross-chat. Would be nice to be able to play while I’m away from home on business etc. Can still do solos I guess.

Fortnite on Switch is cool but all my patnas play on Xbox. Even with crossplay I doubt there will be cross-chat. Would be nice to be able to play while I’m away from home on business etc. Can still do solos I guess.

So true LOL.........completely forgot about this **** voice chat on the app.

Yeah, I don't think Fortnite on the Switch will gain much traction UNLESS we have a better voice chat situation sorted out.

Unless there are actually Switch folk that are really serious about playing Fortnite on there AND willing to use Discord via their phones (which is no different than that stupid voice chat option on the mobile app).

So true LOL.........completely forgot about this **** voice chat on the app.

Yeah, I don't think Fortnite on the Switch will gain much traction UNLESS we have a better voice chat situation sorted out.

Unless there are actually Switch folk that are really serious about playing Fortnite on there AND willing to use Discord via their phones (which is no different than that stupid voice chat option on the mobile app).
iOS 12 gonna allow group FaceTime so
I guess that could work

Back
Top Bottom