• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Literally only Reggie, I mean he is a member of that Board now. No wonder why we barely see Reggie nowadays, he has take a lot of time off every once awhile over the bull**** he has to absorb by the ol' heads running Nintendo Board in Japan.

Even the stuff Reggie states in interviews, I have to imagine Reggie had to memorize and practice a script over 100x while biting his teeth since it is mostly crap forced to him from Japan HQ
hes on the board now????
i thought him being head of noa was just a title :lol:
nintendo only really listen to japan for some reason

How do you utilize voicechat when your Switch is docked?

I'm watching my son play BotW and it feels pretty damn good to see him actually progress through the game. It's probably a little too hard for me but he seems to be enjoying it so far. We had like an hour conversation on open world games and I explained how I'm not the biggest fan of them mostly due to the worlds being empty and the lack of background music. He actually giving me feedback. My boy growing up :blush::lol:
stand really close to the switch :lol:
or buy a bluetooth headset with an adapter

hes on the board now????
i thought him being head of noa was just a title :lol:
nintendo only really listen to japan for some reason

A lot of people kept saying that Reggie got a promotion in the last year or so and him being a member of Nintendo's Board was part of Reggie's promotion benefits. Reggie is still President of NoA, but he is no longer JUST "a talking head" for NoA

How do you utilize voicechat when your Switch is docked?

Those USB wireless headsets like what Sony has for the PS4 work with Fortnite.

You could also just use a really long wired headset depending on your individual setup I guess since the headphone jack is still accessible.

After watching several reviews and reading lots of comments.... looks like Hollow Knight is a game I need to check out. :nerd:

Sigh more games added to the backlog.

Aces is out, I still haven't played BOTW (don't judge me) , and I'm currently working on GOW games. :smh:

I had to show my kids one of the GOATs last night :smokin
28A29E35-9657-4F77-AFBF-51CC833CEE27.jpeg

How you guys liking Mario tennis? Should I cop it after work?

It is an exciting game to look at, that's for sure. Literally one of the Top 7-9 games being viewed on Twitch streams right now, but perfecting the mechanics to play at an average competitive level as seen on those Twitch streams is really time-consuming.

So many different counters to learn ON TOP of playing the actual tennis game itself, yeah.........it's exciting to watch BUT I wouldn't recommend Mario Tennis Aces UNLESS you really like Mario Tennis games in general. If you've been a fan of Mario Tennis games in the past (even that terrible one on the Wii-U), then go for it.

For me, I'm waiting until the price gets discounted..........it's not a MUST-BUY for me just yet, mostly 'cuz I don't feel like investing all that time trying to be "good" at a Mario Tennis game, especially a Mario Tennis game with all these interesting new mechanics.

And oh yeah, the single player story is still considered trash by a lot of people that reviewed the game DESPITE Nintendo stating they put more effort into making the single player campaign in comparison to previous Mario Tennis games.

Yeah honestly Mario tennis isn't worth paying full price for. Wait for discount. It's not going to be a game everyone will be playing all the time like Splatoon or Smash. Honestly from the videos I've seen, the gameplay just looks ok. There's something that looks off about it but I can't explain what it is

Yeah honestly Mario tennis isn't worth paying full price for. Wait for discount. It's not going to be a game everyone will be playing all the time like Splatoon or Smash. Honestly from the videos I've seen, the gameplay just looks ok. There's something that looks off about it but I can't explain what it is

I agree sorta in terms of this game will not be played all the time HOWEVER a lot of people are playing it now.........mostly the online co-op.

The Twitch streaming hype for this game is insane. Literally both variety Fortnite streamers and Smash Bros streamers are playing online tourney matches of Tennis Aces and it is really exciting to see.

I have no idea how long this Twitch streaming/online hype for Mario Tennis Aces will last, but it is nice to see that a Mario Tennis game has managed to attract so many "core competitive gamers" over to playing this game for a good amount of time upon release.

Back
Top Bottom