• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can’t play games with a completely empty HUD. I need to have some sense of direction :lol:

You still have a map tho.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've noticed when I play games with a minimap in the HUD, it becomes more about staring at that little circle in the corner of the screen and relying on it and less on exploring the world and figuring out where to go based on landmarks, hints from town people, etc.

In my original reply, I should've said to turn it off after you've played the first few hrs tho; I can see the beginning of the game being pretty difficult without the HUD.

Last edited:
You still have a map tho.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've noticed when I play games with a minimap in the HUD, it becomes more about staring at that little circle in the corner of the screen and relying on it and less on exploring the world and figuring out where to go based on landmarks, hints from town people, etc.

In my original reply, I should've said to turn it off after you've played the first few hrs tho; I can see the beginning of the game being pretty difficult without the HUD.
That could have been my problem. I turned it off immediately and was like hell naw :lol:

I'm still gonna recommend turning off the HUD :lol:. And also just playing it on your own without looking up any hints or anything like that.

less than 2 months for smash lamekilla lamekilla
@souljaman22
get ready

Add me to that list. I’ll get online by that point and that’ll be a first day pick up. I’ll give y’all my game tag/Nintendo ID/whatever it’s called.

I kinda want to see how you’re supposed to play with Joy cons/ pro controllers, but I am also looking at the PowerA wireless gamecube controller too. I haven’t owned/played smash in literally 9 years, so I’m really excited.

Switch 2.0 better have "triple digit" GB of internal memory...........especially with how games are nowadays, that 32 gig **** ain't gonna cut it no more.

This is a reasonable benefit for both digital and physical cart. gamers

Damn i want the newest Nintendo bruh

They might have a nip that u can only play one game with but i want it.

Idk what to do. I kno ima want the newest wave

Things I felt were needed on a new switch is better more clear screen. The original felt like a amazon fire screen. Obviously better battery....that’s it really I kno the delevoper units are 8gb ram but would that equal to switch 2.0 exclusive games idk but I don’t want that...new real screen and battery life is all I care about

I wonder what all yalls reaction would be if that "2.0 Switch" ends up being revealed as a mini-Switch replacement for the 3DS handheld line

Getting hyped up for a hardware upgrade........only to be revealed as a slight-downgrade to accommodate handheld gamers that want to retire their 3DS/2DS handhelds LOL

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Special Edition back up on Best Buy
Posted 1 hour ago by Brian in News, Switch | 1 Comment
New-Minus.png

Best Buy is taking a new wave of pre-orders for the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Special Edition. You can reserve it here.

The Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Special Edition includes the game, specially-designed Switch Pro Controller, and a steelbook. Best Buy is also giving out a double-sided collectible coin.

Back
Top Bottom