Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
267F9554-5B4C-4666-B59A-26160A4086E6.jpeg

If they allow you to adapt your original controllers, would that give you up to 8 players?
You wouldn’t be able combine different controller inputs on something like that

Plus there’s no 8 player GameCube games anyway so it’d make no sense

It’s only $20 a year over $60

I seen people get free dlc for xenoblade and splatoon 2 already...if you get a free game or 2 and they keep gifting free dlc it makes it worth it IMO.

It’s only $20 a year over $60

I seen people get free dlc for xenoblade and splatoon 2 already...if you get a free game or 2 and they keep gifting free dlc it makes it worth it IMO.
I’ve got none and use it for things they’re given out for free in the past. The 20 bucks isn’t going to kill me, just saying is all

I would love to have a N64 and Gamecube emulator/VC on the Switch. Actually surprised they didnt have one already. Have it function just like the NES one they have.

I never had an N64.

How many of those games aged well though....not even sure I'd be interested in an 64 classic for that reason.

Last edited:
The N64 Classic rumors and Luigi’s Mansion being released for the 3DS last week are clear as day signs we ain’t seeing games from those systems on the Switch anytime soon

The N64 Classic rumors and Luigi’s Mansion being released for the 3DS last week are clear as day signs we ain’t seeing games from those systems on the Switch anytime soon
EH
maybe but they gave us nes when u can buy an nes classic
i think its coming
no reason NOT to have snes or n64 games on switch
just think they stretching out the releases
because when snes games get announced
will give switch new legs
then n64 games switch will get new legs and so on and so forth

Back
Top Bottom