• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most Nintendo 64 games didn’t age well but most people gonna want it for Zelda and Mario 64 and those are still playable. A little slow but still playable

Mario kart 64 sucks lol it’s like u driving in a school zone

Lmao

Yeah most of the games didn't age well. I'd play the OG super smash tho. Maybe some GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, JetForce Gemini.

IDK if that can happen though with Rareware being owned by Xbox now

Those ain’t polygons

Golden eye was trash when i played it in November. Eh it was ok for 30 mins 4 controllers...switched to blitz 2001 and it was on for real after that game still great

nah i cant buy that
a GREAT game
will be great in any era
smb3
smw
gta san andreas and vice city
are perfect examples
Yeah that’s why I said majority. Some still work. Gotta remember too the controls in a 3D space was also still being played around with. Played Turok 1 last December and it was just impossible

BAD..... some...... really bad

Exactly. I'm a nostalgia nut, but I'm cool on all these Classic systems.

I dont mind the NES, SNES, Genesis era games. Because they dont feel as slow and clunky ..but everything else is a pass. Even some PS2 and Xbox games havent aged well.

Super Mario Party performs significantly better than Mario Party 10 in Japan
Posted on October 14, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Super Mario Party debuted in Japan last week. Between October 1 and October 5, it sold close to 150,000 copies. Compared to the last core entry in the franchise, it was a significant improvement. Mario Party 10 sold just 52,000 units in its first week.

As Media Create notes, the Mario Party games tend to be longtime best-sellers due to the nature of the series, and Mario Party 10 eventually reached around 250,000 sales – five times what it sold in its first week. Demand is expected to increase around the holiday season due to Christmas and New Year’s parties.

As one final note, Dengeki states that Super Mario Party sold through 50% of its initial shipment.

i believe they only count physical sales NOT digital

Man try playing Mario 64 after odyssey. It’s REALY bad

I slightly disagree with that, but that's just my personal bias since Mario 64 is one of my fav. games of all time. I can still replay Mario 64 at any time AND still not find the game unplayable, like I said......that's only me.

I can understand from a graphic perspective, swapping between Odyssey and 64..........yeah, your eyes will start squinting at the graphical quality of 64 to Odyssey.

yeah croc was TRASH :lol:

Bringing up that ugly game again :lol:

I think it was just part of the game desogn
I slightly disagree with that, but that's just my personal bias since Mario 64 is one of my fav. games of all time. I can still replay Mario 64 at any time AND still not find the game unplayable, like I said......that's only me.

I can understand from a graphic perspective, swapping between Odyssey and 64..........yeah, your eyes will start squinting at the graphical quality of 64 to Odyssey.

Bringing up that ugly game again :lol:
i never bring graphics into account. To be it’s part of the charm but the controls for odyssey are just so much smoother and thought out. SM64 feels like a chore to move around compared to it. Also feels like you’re on ice the whole time

I think it was just part of the game desogn

i never bring graphics into account. To be it’s part of the charm but the controls for odyssey are just so much smoother and thought out. SM64 feels like a chore to move around compared to it. Also feels like you’re on ice the whole time

If we're gonna compare controls...........IMO, Mario moved a lot FASTER in 64 than he does in Odyssey. Mario feels slow AF in Odyssey compared to the 64 days.

That being said, I do agree with you that Mario's controls have become more precise and smoother in the current age of Odyssey when compared to 64.

That doesn't change my opinion about 64 that much, BUT.........now that makes me want Nintendo to release some Odyssey DLC that remakes some of 64 levels like they did with Whomp's Fortress being remade for Galaxy 2.

If we're gonna compare controls...........IMO, Mario moved a lot FASTER in 64 than he does in Odyssey. Mario feels slow AF in Odyssey compared to the 64 days.

That being said, I do agree with you that Mario's controls have become more precise and smoother in the current age of Odyssey when compared to 64.

That doesn't change my opinion about 64 that much, BUT.........now that makes me want Nintendo to release some Odyssey DLC that remakes some of 64 levels like they did with Whomp's Fortress being remade for Galaxy 2.
Faster? Wouldn’t say that but it’s a lot more loose and unforgiving.

mario 64 and OoT should be excluded from this convo
OOT really isn’t a platformer so it’s fine. After BOTW the game feels EXTRA small :lol: like mapwise but still the best overall Zelda game. The games gimmick of time travel didn’t make things a chore.

Back
Top Bottom