speaking of melee
unlocking mewtwo was such a pain
i did the 1 stock sudden death thing
until i played enough matches

speaking of melee
unlocking mewtwo was such a pain
i did the 1 stock sudden death thing
until i played enough matches

My friend told me that he put on one 2-player match with both controllers connected and left his Gamecube on for an entire Friday night while he went to sleep THEN was able to unlock Mewtwo that following Saturday morning after that :rofl:

12+ hours of VS. gameplay LOL

My friend told me that he put on one 2-player match with both controllers connected and left his Gamecube on for an entire Friday night while he went to sleep THEN was able to unlock Mewtwo that following Saturday morning after that :rofl:
wasnt it like 200 hours or something to unlock mewtwo that way
i thought about doing it that way too

Junichi Masuda again says next Pokemon game will let you bring over older creatures
Posted on October 15, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu and Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee are the first Pokemon games for Switch. But as we know, another new project – described as a core title – is set to arrive on the console during the second half of 2019. We’ve heard director Junichi Masuda talk about transferring Pokemon in the past, though it’s something he touched on again in an interview with GameSpot.

Masuda said that the team is still sorting through all of the details and figuring out how things will work. However, he reiterated, “we do have plans to find ways to let players use their Pokemon in the next game.”

Masuda’s full words when asked whether Game Freak is looking at letting Pokemon to move between Let’s Go and the next core title:

“We’re definitely always thinking of that kind of forward-moving functionality, especially since we’ve introduced Pokemon Bank. Now, up to Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, you’re able to store your Pokemon, and we know they’re very important to everyone. I mean, obviously, people would be very sad if they couldn’t use their Pokemon in a future game. So, it does get complicated when you talk about the details and we’re still figuring it out, but we do have plans to find ways to let players use their Pokemon in the next game.”

Yeah that's the thing, it has a lot to do with your age and interests during the peak of these consoles. I was in high school and loving all things gamecube :lol:

Wind Waker, metroid prime, Viewtiful joe, Ikaruga, skies of arcadia :smokin

I just got Skies on Dreamcast. I've wanted that game for so long. I don't have time for RPGs like that, but I'm making time for it. Battle Mechanics intrigue me with the changing colors/elements of your weapon.

:lol: boy bought more joycons
to get whooped

I respect those using Joy Cons/Pro Controllers. I'm tempted to buy a Gamecube Controller for it (Power A's wireless looks like it might be the truth), but I definitely want to learn to play with what I have. Gotta be prepared to pick up and play anywhere. It's funny how GC Controllers are like the Arcade Sticks for "Hardcore" Smash Players.

GameCube was always undervalued because everyone was on Xbox and ps2

I was able to get a cube because the ps2 and Xbox was more expensive.

I remember wanting to play gta cause everyone was on that...but I had true crime New York on GameCube lol

At the time to me, but in hindsight to most, GameCube is far superior to the original Xbox (hell, even to the 360.) I could only have one at the time in 2001, so my brother went with PS2. Backwards compatibility, dvd player (only one in my house until 2007 when I got a PS3), and it got the most ports of fighters in that generation. While not my favorite, definitely goes down as the Greatest System of All Time.

True Crime is a fun fun game.

i cant wave dash either :lol:
but my link in melee was godly

Link, Young Link, Roy, and Marth in Melee. I only used swordsman in Smash back then...sometimes Ness and still I'd pick up the Light Saber lol.

I'm definitely going to try to expand my portfolio this time around and give everyone an honest shot. The little that I played of Brawl when I had it (never played Wii U or DS version) I used Ike and a little Solid Snake.

GameCube will always be my favorite Nintendo console

So many classic games that still have replay value

Melee the GOAT Smash game

im gonna try using simon belmont
he looks dope
also probably gonna pick pokemon trainer back up
cause i was beastly with ivysaur in brawl

One of the hardest things for Melee was unlocking the N64 DK stage.You had to complete the 15 minute Melee so I did the ground smash with DK for 15 minutes. Those captain falcon/Zelda things were still able to attack you sometimes

Their target stages were also really good and the events were the hardest to complete. I could only beat the last Giga Bowser event with Jigglypuff

there was one for beating 5 of the tougher wire frames off the stage too
cant remember what trick i used for that
cause they were really tough

During the Gamecube era I was too distracted by the Gameboy Advance(s). EVERYBODY had a Gameboy SP and was playing Pokemon :lol: that's all we cared about here. I didnt get the GC until the end of its lifetime, when it was on sale at Toys R Us for like 90 bucks.

Ahh good times. Nothing was worst than falling asleep before you get to save the game ...then you wake up to a dead Gameboy with lost progress. The pain :smh:

During the Gamecube era I was too distracted by the Gameboy Advance(s). EVERYBODY had a Gameboy SP and was playing Pokemon :lol: that's all we cared about here. I didnt get the GC until the end of its lifetime, when it was on sale at Toys R Us for like 90 bucks.

Ahh good times. Nothing was worst than falling asleep before you get to save the game ...then you wake up to a dead Gameboy with lost progress. The pain :smh:
hell gamecube had that adapter where u could play gamboy games

I love Gameboy, people would let me borrow theirs lol it’s one thing I never got as a kid cause I had to choose 1 system...I got one now tho :pimp:

Wish I would of got a Gameboy player when I had my original cube.

Also my cube is the only system I had that straight up died on me.

Gamecube era.. I was hyped for it. Remembered they were calling it "Project Dolphin" before it was out. When it came out I couldn't get with the controller :lol: and when I tried playing Melee I didnt like how it felt so slow paced compared to the first Super Smash. Idk overall just felt let down compared to the N64. I skipped the GC and the OG Wii. But I still copped the Gameboy advance & Nintendo DS tho.

Yeah I think the SP was the first Gameboy with the backlit LCD so you can play in the dark without the little light attached. That was like a game changer for me lol

The little light things you'd have to buy :lol:
e105291.jpeg

It’s on point, fits in my pocket easily everyday I forget it’s there. Buttons are the same size as Ds. I take Godzilla with me a lot.

Switch been slacking since labo came out. I haven’t missed out on anything really. There haven’t been any system sellers in its whole second year until coming up now with smash. Nothing but remakes or games that are on other platforms for cheaper. The switch game tax is ridiculous.

2019 is gonna be huge tho.

Back
Top Bottom