• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually bought sunshine on gamecube. Think i played like 3 hours total.

Ive had multiple Nintendo consoles but Mario platform games outside of the 2d era have never appealed to me.

Sunshine is flames, what happened to ya'll as a child to feel this way?

:lol:

I never played Sunshine as a kid..........i was a Diablo/Starcraft PC gamer during the Gamecube era lol

I'd prolly feel differently if I played Sunshine during my childhood/early adolescent, but playing Sunshine now as an adult after playing Odyssey and Galaxy 1 during my teen years.............no to sunshine heh

Yeah that's the thing, it has a lot to do with your age and interests during the peak of these consoles. I was in high school and loving all things gamecube :lol:

Wind Waker, metroid prime, Viewtiful joe, Ikaruga, skies of arcadia :smokin

Same dudes ripping into Sunshine are the same dudes that are gonna be day 1 buyers when it gets ported to the Switch

On my mama

Q20T5.gif

I was in my prime video game child yrs in the GC era, but I was off Nintendo by virtue of the 1a or 1b system OAT the PS2. My uncle had GC tho and I was always over his crib playing it. Sunshine was basura and I stick by that :smh:

Smash does absolutely nothing for me, so we all have our preferences :lol:

Flame suit activated

Yeah that's the thing, it has a lot to do with your age and interests during the peak of these consoles. I was in high school and loving all things gamecube :lol:

Wind Waker, metroid prime, Viewtiful joe, Ikaruga, skies of arcadia :smokin
i had nba street 1 and vol 2 for gamecube
maaaaaan hitting tricks with that controller :lol:
made u feel like u was throwing up gang signs
but man i loved those 2 games

GameCube was always undervalued because everyone was on Xbox and ps2

I was able to get a cube because the ps2 and Xbox was more expensive.

I remember wanting to play gta cause everyone was on that...but I had true crime New York on GameCube lol

GameCube was always undervalued because everyone was on Xbox and ps2

I was able to get a cube because the ps2 and Xbox was more expensive.

I remember wanting to play gta cause everyone was on that...but I had true crime New York on GameCube lol

Your reason for getting a Cube was the same reason why my family bought the Wii over the PS3 and Xbox 360............'cuz it was cheaper (and 'cuz my moms was part of the 2006 trend of "casual soccer moms that loved Wii Sports motion controls").

Further, the reason my parents didn't get me a Cube or any of the 4 consoles during that generation (Xbox, PS2, Cube, Dreamcast) was 'cuz they felt the PC games they bought me were a lot cheaper than any of those console games. Even though my family did end up caving around 2004 to buy a PS2 b/c it was the cheapest DVD player on the market still (despite Blu-Ray making some small noise back then).

I did enjoy playing Smash Melee at my friend's house back in the middle school days though.........prolly one of the few Gamecube games I can still say I enjoyed playing back then AND now (I still can't wavedash though)

Last edited:
Your reason for getting a Cube was the same reason why my family bought the Wii over the PS3 and Xbox 360............'cuz it was cheaper (and 'cuz my moms was part of the 2006 trend of "casual soccer moms that loved Wii Sports motion controls").

Granted, the reason my parents didn't get me a Cube is 'cuz all 4 consoles during that generation (Xbox, PS2, Cube, Dreamcast) was 'cuz they felt the PC games they bought me were a lot cheaper than any of those console games.

I did enjoy playing Smash Melee at my friend's house back in the middle school days though.........prolly one of the few Gamecube games I can still say I enjoyed playing back then AND now (I still can't wavedash though)
i cant wave dash either :lol:
but my link in melee was godly

i cant wave dash either :lol:
but my link in melee was godly

I mean......the actual controls to use for wave dashing isn't hard.

But getting the precise timing down to execute it AND being able to implement in-game at the same time........I ain't got time for that :lol: (I've only successfully performed a wavedash at least twice when I attempted to practice it)

I mean......the actual controls to use for wave dashing isn't hard.

But getting the precise timing down to execute it AND being able to implement in-game at the same time........I ain't got time for that :lol: (I've only successfully performed a wavedash at least twice when I attempted to practice it)
i think i looked at a video on yt
tried for like 2 minutes then said whatever
im good without it

Back
Top Bottom