but i was just like eh its cool

Star fox 64 is flames to me and OOT is probably top 5 all time imo
no i agree
but u know how there are things that are GREAT
that u know and can recognize why theyre great
but u just dont have that type of feeling towards it like other folks
i know and recognize why
just doesnt connect with me like that

I respect your opinion and taste. I know you know your stuff to so it’s all goody over here.

I’m just surprised at the overall feeling that some of these classics are basically unplayable lol. I know the younger crowd finds older games in general off putting, I’m sure that’s the issue is some cases.

Playing wolfenstein. This game is beyond infuriating. I'm all for figuring things out on your own but there's literally zero direction in this game . I'm running around in circles trying to do things

Super Mario 64 is still the best 3D Mario game to me. Odyssey was the worst.* Not saying Odyssey was bad, just didn’t like it as much as everybody.

*I didn’t play Sunshine

Play Sunshine........then you'll immediately change that statement of Odyssey

*played Sunshine after Odyssey.........regrets it*
Tbh, I used to watch streams of Sunshine and it made me want to play it for myself. I know it’s not the popular choice but the the uniqueness sticks out to me. I was really hoping it got an HD port for Wii U.

I hate Mario Sunshine because I went to my boys house trying to play Smash because I didn't have a Gameube, and he warned me before hand "I just got Mario Sunshine and I'm going to play it if you come over."

He sure enough sat there and played it until I finally decided to get up and walk home after about an hour and a half. I never forgave the game after that day.

Tbh, I used to watch streams of Sunshine and it made me want to play it for myself. I know it’s not the popular choice but the the uniqueness sticks out to me. I was really hoping it got an HD port for Wii U.

I was the same as you b4 when I watched streams of the game and wanted to try it out for its uniqueness as well.

Then I played it, FLUDD is :smh:

Back
Top Bottom