• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went to an ultimate tournament release weekend. Everybody was stanky and one dude legit looked like an anime villain. Long burgundy coat with straps, big boots and some crazy shaped shades. Legit looked like he was stalking the main character
u lyin
u just tryna jump in the convo
u woulda said it in the group chat
when floodarea floodarea and s-blaze s-blaze
was talking about it in the group chat
u be just lyin and making stuff up :smh:

Even though u posted that day and didn’t mention nothing like what u posted
Yea.......ok
My bad, I went go karting with some people from work today. Might go to sleep soon. Tryna make sure I tell you everything about my day from now on.
I got a little footage from it too

I attend this smash weekly at the University of Maryland

On their FB they update us like if it's going to be cancelled or to bring more systems

Once they made a post addressing BO :lol::smh:

20181219_125852.jpg

I attend this smash weekly at the University of Maryland

On their FB they update us like if it's going to be cancelled or to bring more systems

Once they made a post addressing BO :lol::smh:

Robert H. Smith 2012 brother! I was there in September to go to Pandora’s Cube on route 1 and CP is totally different now. Nu Vegan has the best Vegan Fried Chicken ever!

I’m pretty sure my son’s Switch just died and of course it’s out of warranty. Every time I put it into the dock, the lights begins to flash fast and will not display on TV. It also will not charge with just the cable. I’ve tried to swapping docks and cables, still nothing. This got me hot :smh:

I’m pretty sure my son’s Switch just died and of course it’s out of warranty. Every time I put it into the dock, the lights begins to flash fast and will not display on TV. It also will not charge with just the cable. I’ve tried to swapping docks and cables, still nothing. This got me hot :smh:
unplug everything from the tv and wall and dock
for 5 minutes
then plug back in

Robert H. Smith 2012 brother! I was there in September to go to Pandora’s Cube on route 1 and CP is totally different now. Nu Vegan has the best Vegan Fried Chicken ever!

I love Pandora’s Cube

Hit it up from time to time

Back
Top Bottom