• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sold my Nintendo switch over the summer, think I'm going to repurchase one for super Mario U deluxe.

What is soup?

Super_Mario_Soup.jpg

Could always get a 3DS while I wait on a price drop. Switch catalog doesn't have much depth.

Forgot to mention that I sent both of my joy-con off to Nintendo on the 10th because the left one was having drifting problems for months (and the latch on that same one started acting up like 3 days before I sent it out too) and it came back Tuesday :pimp:

Back to portable Smash.

Eventually.

I rate the Pro Controller though.

Does anyone actually prefer to utilize the Switch dock more so than handheld gaming?

I have no commitment to either playing style for the Switch overall.......BUT it also mostly depends on the game I'm playing.

With Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu, I went 100% handheld since that "motion control 1-Joy Con" control setup for docked mode absolutely sucks.

With Smash, I've been mostly docked mode alternating between a Pro Controller and my Gamecube Controller...........since I'm not feeling the Joy Cons for playing Smash in either handheld or even on the Joy Con grip (the analog sticks on the Joy Cons are MEH for me).

With Mario Odyssey, I originally started out with strictly docked mode with Pro Con. OR tabletop mode with the Joy Con grip.........but I eventually got use to playing the game handheld as well.

Zelda BOTW, Mario Kart, Splatoon 2, Mario Rabbids, Stardew Valley, Fortnite (don't play it no more though), and Warframe, I played all of them in either handheld, docked, and tabletop EQUALLY.

I have no commitment to either playing style for the Switch overall.......BUT it also mostly depends on the game I'm playing.

With Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu, I went 100% handheld since that "motion control 1-Joy Con" control setup for docked mode absolutely sucks.

With Smash, I've been mostly docked mode alternating between a Pro Controller and my Gamecube Controller...........since I'm not feeling the Joy Cons for playing Smash in either handheld or even on the Joy Con grip (the analog sticks on the Joy Cons are MEH for me).

With Mario Odyssey, I originally started out with strictly docked mode with Pro Con. OR tabletop mode with the Joy Con grip.........but I eventually got use to playing the game handheld as well.

Zelda BOTW, Mario Kart, Splatoon 2, Mario Rabbids, Stardew Valley, Fortnite (don't play it no more though), and Warframe, I played all of them in either handheld, docked, and tabletop EQUALLY.
Why is ur youtube activity at 160 something hours???

Why is ur youtube activity at 160 something hours???

It has practically replaced TV for me, heh. When I'm not playing games, I usually have the YouTube app playing a video in the background when I'm eating and stuff.

The YouTube app on the Switch basically replaced my normal YouTube viewing on my phone.

It has practically replaced TV for me, heh. When I'm not playing games, I usually have the YouTube app playing a video in the background when I'm eating and stuff.

The YouTube app on the Switch basically replaced my normal YouTube viewing on my phone.
u subscribe to that youtube tv???

If you already have this game on the PS4/PC.........don't mind this video, it is just for us Nintendo folk that haven't bought the game yet on any other platform

Back
Top Bottom