• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Target employee told me 12/5 is the restock date....

Not sure if this is 100% confirmed, but he seemed to be confident

Yeah, I went this morning and mine said after Thanksgiving. But he also said The Force Awakens 3D didn't come out today, so :rolleyes

nerd.gif

But I still want da NES for nostalgic purposes.

I'm hoping the Switch isn't as hard to nab in March.
Me too. I wonder how hard it is to get one of those 

Look at it like this if Nintendo doesn't flood every retail outlet before XMAS, that's just bad business and they deserve to go bankrupt

Yup. Just wait, they'll be available for purchase for retail soon enough.

These won't be readily available on the shelf until early 2017 ... as soon as any location gets them they will be gone. People will line up hours in advance for any retailer advertising in their respective adds. No doubt about it. When the Wii came out, same thing happened ... they didn't start sitting on shelves until almost March.

These won't be readily available on the shelf until early 2017 ... as soon as any location gets them they will be gone. People will line up hours in advance for any retailer advertising in their respective adds. No doubt about it. When the Wii came out, same thing happened ... they didn't start sitting on shelves until almost March.
Right. But they still can be had for retail when re-stocks hit in December.

People will need to put in work to get the system sooner, rather than later.

Every target in my area got a shipment of 1 this morning and sold out instantly to those waiting in line.. :rolleyes

Every target in my area got a shipment of 1 this morning and sold out instantly to those waiting in line..
eyes.gif
Yeah, I'm sure it's going to be like that till the end of the year.

Just have to keep checking their inventory through brickseek and make your plans on attempting to purchase one.

Side note...Totally forgot my order from best buy is being delivered today lol. It'll be a nice way to get my mind off work.

Yeah, I'm sure it's going to be like that till the end of the year.

Just have to keep checking their inventory through brickseek and make your plans on attempting to purchase one.

Side note...Totally forgot my order from best buy is being delivered today lol. It'll be a nice way to get my mind off work.

how do you get the DPCI or SKU number?

Rumor is Breath of the Wild won't be available at the Switch's launch. Thoughts?

Rumor is Breath of the Wild won't be available at the Switch's launch. Thoughts?
i wont buy day 1 without it, this is huge news. Can't follow the failure of the wiiu with a slow start and not have the game that will drive sales right away. If true this ruined my night.

whos copping pkm friday?

i wont buy day 1 without it, this is huge news. Can't follow the failure of the wiiu with a slow start and not have the game that will drive sales right away. If true this ruined my night.

whos copping pkm friday?
I want to get it at launch but I want something to play on it. I'll probably wait for at least 3 games I want to release first and then cop.

Was so close to buying my daughter an XBOne for Christmas until the info about the Switch finally dropped, needless to say, I didn't get the XBox. This lll girl wants Pokemon Sun/Moon but still aint got through Pokemon Y :smh:

What's the deal w/ the special edition 3DS for $99?

Back
Top Bottom