• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly what sold me wasthe hype around Zelda going back to its roots while also switching up the formula, along with Nintendo finally getting close to a traditional home console again, and all the games I've missed over the last almost 20 yrs.

Dudes on here saying that the music is amazing in the game, tickets for the 2017 Zelda Symphony of the Goddess have gone on presale and they're pretty much hitting every major city. So if you wanna listen to 30 years worth of Zelda music in orchestra form check the link (lol).

https://zelda-symphony.com/pages/schedule

Presale code is LOZ17. I'm gonna be copping the NYC tickets cause I've always wanted to go but never for the opportunity to

Thanks checked it out and literally in the next city over. Def gonna go.

Not sure if this needs to be under a spoiler tag, but do the memories need to be completed in order? I did the 1st one, but then decided to do some shrines to get powered up. After doing so I wanted to see what the Divine Beast were about and went to Gerudo, did that quest and caught the cutscene/vision. Now I'm hoping I didnt mess things up.   
Memory/Beast talk/question. Not sure if it needed a spoiler tag, but I added it. 

The system is awesome. I had a Wii, WiiU, plus all the classic systems when I was little. It's simple enough to use for my 7 and 4 year olds, and even my 14 month old can play some of the 1-2 switch mini games. Zelda is to the point where I dont want to put it down. I am one of the few that actually liked the WiiU, they just didnt release enough games, quick enough.

If they can come out with a Pokemon to follow up Mario Odyssey, and also not delay either, I think it will be ok. I am just too old and dont have enough time to play a dedicated handheld, so this things perfect. I can play early in the am before the wife and kids get up or I can pop it into handheld mode and lay in bed at night. Just a perfect combo, and is going to be a huge selling point for a lot of people. That game support  just needs to be there 

^ They can be done in any order. I completed all of them and it doesn't seem like they're chronological anyway.

Curious to know, how many people got (or plan on getting) the switch that didn't have the Wii U?
Translation: How many people were with nintendo while they were shootin' in the gym?

I've never beat a zelda game, but i mess with the music.

I gotta find more of these Labyrinths.

Armor drops were :pimp: in the two I've done so far.

Also randomly got two pieces of Rubber Armor from separate quests today :pimp:.

Are you talking about the Barbarian armor? I was able to complete the set, but I need so kill some Lynels to upgrade them now. Also, I tried hunting for some dragon horns to upgrade the Champion's Tunic, but the one I need apparently spawns in two different places. He had me running all around the southern region :lol:

So I'm about 50 hours in and I'm still finding new places. I ran into this little town that I didn't even know was there. I ended up with more side quests to do :pimp:

Last edited:
I gotta find more of these Labyrinths.

Armor drops were :pimp: in the two I've done so far.

Also randomly got two pieces of Rubber Armor from separate quests today :pimp:.

Are you talking about the Barbarian armor? I was able to complete the set, but I need so kill some Lynels to upgrade them now. Also, I tried hunting for some dragon horns to upgrade the Champion's Tunic, but the one I need apparently spawns in two different places. He had me running all around the southern region :lol:

I forget where I got the Barbarian Helmet but I got the Diamond Circlet (helmet, need Diamonds to upgrade it :smh:) which gives Guardian Resistance from the labyrinth on the island behind one of the Tech Labs. Got the Barbarian Boots from the labyrinth in the Rito Mountains. There are actually two white maned Lynels in that area. One on the path to the labyrinth and one in the field right next to it. They take like 15 minutes and mad meals to finish off though :lol:. They're way stronger than the red ones. I still have to find the Barbarian Chest armor.

I need those horns for the Champion Tunic too. He spawns in the one area with mad streams/pools/waterfalls that's always raining. I tried shooting his horns but I either missed or it's random because I only got scales :\.

Last edited:
I need those horns for the Champion Tunic too. He spawns in the one area with mad streams/pools/waterfalls that's always raining. I tried shooting his horns but I either missed or it's random because I only got scales :\.

Lakeside Stable by the Florian River.

here's something helpful, google maps-like for BotW: https://zeldamaps.com/?game=BotW

Ya'll hunting down dragons to upgrade your armor while I can't even find any Hearty Bass to upgrade my Zora armor :lol: :frown:

Last edited:
Last night I found and fought one of those big rock world bosses and it was so satisfying once I was able to beat him lol.
I still haven't done any dungeons, exploring, finding shrines, finding the seeds, and taking pictures of everything (newly discovered addiction) are all so satisfying, this game is too ******* good!

I don't even go out of my way to find seeds, I just pass by something peculiar go to it and it turns out to be a seed :lol:

There's got to be an insane amount of them out there...

Lakeside Stable by the Florian River.

here's something helpful, google maps-like for BotW: https://zeldamaps.com/?game=BotW

Ya'll hunting down dragons to upgrade your armor while I can't even find any Hearty Bass to upgrade my Zora armor :lol: :frown:
I gave up on looking for those Bass :lol:. I'm cool with having 8 defense on that armor.

When you actually do find one, take a pic of it and set it to your Shiekah Sensor. I did it last night for Fire Keese and Sunshrooms it worked well.

Korok Seed Spoiler below

Also saw on Twitter that there are 900 Korok Seeds :wow:.

Last edited:
I'm working on it and even considering selling the gems I've gotten so far but will still likely come short.

I attended the Pokémon symphony a few months ago so I will def be attending Zelda's.

This game hasruined my psyche. I stare into forrests while in traffic wanting to explore them :lol:

Honestly, this Switch was the first Nintendo I've purchased for myself.

My uncle copped my brother an SNES when I was younger but I didn't get one. Guess they felt I was too little to appreciate it. I still remember the hurt.

My best friend had a N64 right when they released and I remember being in awe over it. His family gifted me a Gamecube one year which was cool.

Purchased a Wii U for my wife's little brother and honestly, I don't see the hate about it. I've enjoyed playing Smash Bros and MK8 with it. I could never get into using that gamepad though.

Zelda coming in today so I might have to give that a look or two
pimp.gif

I have owned every Nintendo console and I purchased the switch as well. Wii U was great imo and has a catalog of fantastic games. I don't get the hate..

And everyone saying this is the BEST ZELDA GAME EVER in here.. ya'll need to chill :lol:

I have owned every Nintendo console and I purchased the switch as well. Wii U was great imo and has a catalog of fantastic games. I don't get the hate..

And everyone saying this is the BEST ZELDA GAME EVER in here.. ya'll need to chill
laugh.gif
False narratives bro

The Wii U is great

And everyone saying this is the BEST ZELDA GAME EVER in here.. ya'll need to chill :lol:

I've owned every Nintendo as well as played and beaten every Zelda. I beg to differ. Not only is this the greatest Zelda ever, BotW has changed gaming, at least on the Switch

Last edited:
Wii U was the only Nintendo console I skipped. No reason to buy without a marquee Mario or Zelda. Plan to eventually buy a switch.

Back
Top Bottom