Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my switch code is on the first page add me
im a be on 9pm pst when splatoon releases on fri

Last edited:
cmon man chill with the nintendo hate
only positive thread we have about nintendoon nt

It's probably the only time you'll hear me complain about Nintendo, because I'm good otherwise. I know what I signed up for when I bought a Switch, I know what my expectations are.

I never really complained about that company during the Wii-U era either (despite how that era ended up), so this lil "online voice chat" is just my only small complaint about Nintendo.

Otherwise, I'm just waiting for my Virtual Console to come in via the online service.......which I doubt I'll need the "Nintendo Switch Online App" to access that.

It's probably the only time you'll hear me complain about Nintendo, because I'm good otherwise. I know what I signed up for when I bought a Switch, I know what my expectations are.

I never really complained about that company during the Wii-U era either (despite how that era ended up), so this lil "online voice chat" is just my only small complaint about Nintendo.

Otherwise, I'm just waiting for my Virtual Console to come in via the online service.......which I doubt I'll need the "Nintendo Switch Online App" to access that.
I'm waiting on virtual console
and smash
just give me the 3ds/wii u port with stages from both
all dlc
and add ice climbers

Your battery life must be non-existent if you're still using a Galaxy S3 in 2017.

My second G4 bootlooped so I've been using my old S4 all week until I figure out what I wanna do. Battery life hasn't been an issue for me. It's just sluggish as ****.

And I'm pretty sure Nintendo said you could go straight to Ganon before the game released. If only the top % of players could do it first try, it doesn't really matter anyway. You can beat Far Cry 4 literally at the beginning of the game by doing nothing lol

That G4 boot loop means game over fam. I went through three of em smh. Got the v20 now and it works great

Of I'm done with the G4 lmao 2 just replaced the first one from a bootloop 3 months ago. I meant as far as what to do for a new phone. I'm sour on LG and the new round of phones are a couple months out. This S4 is struggle bus tho.

It's not about the platform of the OS, it's the phone itself and the version of the Android/iOS system on the phone.

I'm a cheap *** that still uses a 7 year old Samsung Galaxy S3, I think you can figure it out from here.

I ain't gonna spend money to upgrade my smartphone just to play Nintendo games.......it don't matter how much of a Nintendo gamer I am.

This is the one thing I'll tip my hat to both Sony & Microsoft for, at least their expensive price tag guarantees you'll have a decent online experience. Nintendo's "stingy, pinching penny *****" of an online system isn't it.

I agree man

Nintendo's online has always been in last place

I'm hopeful for the switch but I doubt it

I don't think Nintendo is ever gonna really care about online like that. They're all about in person gaming

Breath of the Wild in under 50 minutes isn't a big deal..

You can beat Ocarina of Time in under 10 minutes if you want to lol.. doesn't mean you have to do it.

I guess I'm not the only one that has an issue with the online app's "voice chat" features............

Yeah, this online app thing will not last a year. I wouldn't be shocked if Nintendo suddenly drops support for the online app within 6 months from now if the complaints AND "lack of usage" continues to pile up.

But hey, Nintendo gave it a try

I feel the phone being on while using is just an update away...That being said I'm not found of this, chatting and voice app should be built into the systems os...is Nintendo doing this as a way to keep kids from talking **** like on Xbox live since not all kids have phones ?

I feel the phone being on while using is just an update away...That being said I'm not found of this, chatting and voice app should be built into the systems os...is Nintendo doing this as a way to keep kids from talking **** like on Xbox live since not all kids have phones ?

What makes it more interesting.....the system specs for the Switch console itself states that microphone jack can do two-way audio and voice chat support. It is practically already built-in, it is just Nintendo hasn't pushed for a firmware update (nor do they want to) that will support built-in voice chart.

Is Nintendo doing this to keep trash-talking away from kids for their games? Most likely, but you can easily remedy that with setting a restriction on who uses voice-chat or not in a "built-in voice chat app." Nintendo just doesn't want to push the financial resources to do so.......YET.

I think if Nintendo's sales of the Switch continue to soar entering the coming 2018 year, Nintendo may start changing their tune and start putting in money to considering move their "online app" onto the Switch itself with the built-in voice support features with the restrictions I just stated.

But if you are a true multiplayer gamer and wanna play Switch games with co-op gameplay, your best bet is to stick with Skype or Discord for voice chat communication at this moment. And probably plan forming your teams via internet forums via PC or smartphone before playing a co-op Switch game, since that is the only way to work around the "Switch online app."

about matchmaking ins platoon 2

"Regular Battle" aka turf war, if you're searching for a random room and not joining a friend's lobby, will try and put you into a room that it thinks is suitable for you based on the weapon you're currently using through a few invisible stats it tracks. Once you're in a room, though, the teams are sorted randomly and games will play out until you decide to leave.

In solo ranked, it finds you a lobby based primarily on your letter-grade ranking. The weapon you're using isn't taken into account until the time comes to form up teams for the next match, at which point the game uses some metrics assigned to each weapon to try and keep the teams relatively evened out. Range is a big factor in this, but not necessarily the only one.
What does this actually mean? If you decide to play charger and enter a ranked rotation, you could still well end up in a room with 3 or 4 other chargers. Once the game starts, it'll divide those folks onto teams so that the number for each side is fairly even. So you could have a second charger on your team, but you're not likely to wind up with all four of you on one team vs a bunch of lower-range shooters on the other.

Just got onto the switch wave. I have Zelda so far. Might jump on that shooting game that comes out tomorrow. Will anybody be playing?

Breath of the Wild in under 50 minutes isn't a big deal..

You can beat Ocarina of Time in under 10 minutes if you want to lol.. doesn't mean you have to do it.
Yes you can beat OOT like that by tampering with the game's memory. When you get the sword and shield in the beginning, it doesn't give you the option to go and beat Ganon. That's the difference. It's not a big deal, but I just think it's a stupid option for BOTW to skip almost everything if you wanted to given the game is all about exploration.

That was the point of the non hand holding type of game that everyone was excited for

Do the tutorial and go on your way, you can go anywhere in the game, you might die 100 times but figure it out

x2 cloud amiibos tomorrow tho :pimp: and apparently it's the final set of smash bro amiibos...unless they make player 2 versions of all the released ones

Back
Top Bottom