Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Almost grabbed it. Axiom Verge won out though

d8qrnIS.gif

:lol:

@babyjs23 , can you find some PSA/disclaimer from the mod team about why none of these "imgur" images don't work in posts? It's been happening a lot lately, especially in this thread

I picked up stardew valley the week it came out and I haven’t touched it :frown:

Is this a problem with 2k? Where the sound pops? It’s happened a few times only but the sound gets crackly or pops if you know what I mean

@babyjs23 , can you find some PSA/disclaimer from the mod team about why none of these "imgur" images don't work in posts? It's been happening a lot lately, especially in this thread
Direct links to imgur never work. Gotta link to the view page (take out the leading "i." in front of the url).

Buying the Switch soon, my kids would wanna play too. Any ideas on how to make it “kid proof”? Worried about controllers getting dropped etc

I actually just got Mario earlier too and was thinking that it looks so good in handheld that I may actually want to play it docked. May.

All that talk about the game being generous with moons was no cap though. Just finished my first run of the Sand Kingdom and I already have 45 :lol:

Copped snipperclips today off a recommendation from somebody in here. Def a fun game to play with your girl or whatever. But frustrating too lol

I see Fifa and 2k are on sale on the eshop, I might grab one of them. Probably fifa. Even though i have it on Xbox I’ve been fiending to be able to play handheld for some reason.

I shoulda got a bigger memory card, this 64gb might not cut it. Can you move saves around from switch to memory card and vice versa? I couldnt figure it out

I shoulda got a bigger memory card, this 64gb might not cut it. Can you move saves around from switch to memory card and vice versa? I couldnt figure it out

No, which is the #1 complaint of most Switch owners. Game saves can only be saved onto the internal memory, and they can only be transferred from "Switch" to "Switch."

Nintendo basically designed it so that game saves NEVER save to any form of external data, due to "piracy" reasons.

Nintendo hasn't introduced "cloud saves" yet, and people are speculating that Nintendo is holding onto a "cloud save feature" for the paid online service that they have yet to confirm a release date.

So yeah, it's time for you to get a new memory card fam............128 GB at minimum now if you're still on the "all digital train"

#TeamCartridge

Word ill see what happens down the road... i just need to get cartridges for games like Zelda and Mario really. I wanna keep as much digital as possible cause its so convenient.

Wack feature but understandable

Word ill see what happens down the road... i just need to get cartridges for games like Zelda and Mario really. I wanna keep as much digital as possible cause its so convenient.

Wack feature but understandable

My preference usually is........if there is a cartridge available for the game that I like, I get it first.

In other cases, if the eShop game I like has a file size of 5-6 GB or more........then I sit and wait for a cartridge version to be released unless I wanna to buy a new memory card and play it now (which for most 3rd party/indie eShop games on the Switch, I'm not incentivized to do so).

If the file size is below 5 GB for the game on the eShop, I cop it IF I like it AND the price it is being sold at.

Watching this Galaxy AGDQ run is really making me wanna go out and cop a U immediately :lol: plus my lady is out of town for a week

Back
Top Bottom