• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody notice a slight delay in the NES games on Switch? I booted SMB3 and felt like there was small delay with the inputs.

Fallout Shelter on the Switch is pretty dope I been playing that heavy as of late. I wish there was an actual Fallout game on the market for the Switch!

I cant beat calamity ganon in botw lol. I honestly might just youtube and watch someone beat him so I can watch the cut scene after. Im tired of not beating him lol. I feel like Ive already played the best parts of the game and wont be missing much if I do this.

Anybody notice a slight delay in the NES games on Switch? I booted SMB3 and felt like there was small delay with the inputs.

Yeah, that delay is legit..........it has been around since the Switch Paid Online launched back in September.

I remember hearing that there was some workaround on that input delay, BUT I think it only works on HDTVs with their "game mode" feature.............since it doesn't fix the input delay on the Switch itself (it is still there in handheld/tabletop mode)

What are some good games to get on the eShop?

If you never played 'Inside' on previous consoles then that's a really good cop

I cant beat calamity ganon in botw lol. I honestly might just youtube and watch someone beat him so I can watch the cut scene after. Im tired of not beating him lol. I feel like Ive already played the best parts of the game and wont be missing much if I do this.

Flurry attacks and parry his beams relentlessly, you should be gucci

Last edited:
Yeah, that delay is legit..........it has been around since the Switch Paid Online launched back in September.

I remember hearing that there was some workaround on that input delay, BUT I think it only works on HDTVs with their "game mode" feature.............since it doesn't fix the input delay on the Switch itself (it is still there in handheld/tabletop mode)
Damn that’s unfortunate. I’m glad I got both an NES and SNES Classic.

Just went to upgrade the firmware on my 8bitDo SN30 Pro controller and realized that it's discontinued. Might have to buy another before they dry up. Awesome controller but I assume Nintendo went after them since the design was pretty much a carbon copy of the SNES controller.

You gotta reflect. That’s all

Just went to upgrade the firmware on my 8bitDo SN30 Pro controller and realized that it's discontinued. Might have to buy another before they dry up. Awesome controller but I assume Nintendo went after them since the design was pretty much a carbon copy of the SNES controller.

That explains why 8BitDo made more "generic-looking" controllers these last few months..........:smh:

Good looks. Grabbing a couple more right now

My brother visiting for Christmas and New Year's, been playing Ultimate nonstop. Game is so damn fun. Gonna cop a switch and this game just because.

Im using one of the dockable cases..

51hG2N3fb+L._AC_SY400_.jpg
From Amazon

On top of that it fits in my bigger case with the dockable case still on:

8149jWrzGjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Amazon link

Also maybe get a screen protector..

so youre telling me Smash Ultimate was the best selling game of the year even though it came out that late in the year?

Back
Top Bottom