• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Mario Sunshine is the Super Mario Bros 2 of the 3D Mario games. Take that as you will.

Still have this from the day the game released

8913B983-3CD7-4D46-AFA1-388CD74C67F7.jpeg

Have a room dedicated to all my Nintendo trinkets from over the years. Even old Club Nintendo things.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for recommending hollow knight. One of the best games I’ve ever played in my life. How the hell is it only $15?!!! I played it for like 10 hours straight yesterday and still feel like I haven’t even explored half the map.

the story, the dark and beautiful animation, the cool bosses, the fight mechanic, everything top notch.

I’m at the colosseum of fools right now and that joint is hilarious! Thanks again for recommending it
Such a great game for $15! I did the same on Saturday and played 10 straight hours of it. Whole day gone lol. 60 hours in and am planning to finish it this weekend. After that, planning to play the Untitled Goose Game and Inside before starting BOTW. I'm one of those that bought the Switch Lite during quarantine and I'm really happy that I did.

Is there like a group chat for NT'ers who play animal crossing? I see floodera and Big J on my friends list play it.

Anyone want to invite me to their island?

I'm SD_Mamba_J on my switch id.

Is there like a group chat for NT'ers who play animal crossing? I see floodera and Big J on my friends list play it.

Anyone want to invite me to their island?

I'm SD_Mamba_J on my switch id.

Send me gym equipment furniture and you can visit.

Same. And the portability option doesn't really move me to get multiplats on Switch. I'd rather play it on PS.

I really only use portable for 2d, sprites, platformers, and metroid-vania style games. The thought of playing a game like MK11 on handheld sounds like a nightmare. Cool option but ...not viable. (For me)

Yeah, I may pause on copping any non-exclusive Nintendo games for switch until I get all the details on the ps5.

That dual SW pack is tempting though.

The game is a grind. So if you don't got your players at a certain level prepared to get massacred with online co-op.

Main reason I've logged so many hours playing the game is the grinding of trying to get 20+ characters to level 300.

It is fun though playing online (when you can actually find ppl to play with). It's weird cuz the game is very popular and was in the top 10 of best selling switch games but sometimes there are no active rooms to join locally or online for the main story or mostly the Danger Room. Complete opposite of Ultimate Smash Bros. cuz I can find ppl to play with at 4am if I wanted. So just be mindful of that.
I copped it and immediately played 5 straight hours of online co-op with my girl. Nothing like a beat em up game with a buddy.

Have you played any of these expansions? I’m seeing Fantastic Four and others. Not sure what to make of them.

Which Mario Party for n64 was the best?
Mario Party 3 no question

Mario Party 2 one of the most overrated N64 games out there

80% of its content is just reused from Mario Party 1 and it even completely ditched the extra single player mode from Mario Party 1 as well

Mario Party 3 has better boards, better minigames, more minigames, better single player campaign, more modes and Is just more fun overall

I’d play MP3 & MP1 before I played MP2 again

it’s not bad but it just does nothing new from the first game

Literally got like 3 different answers in the first 3 responses :lol:

I can’t even remember the differences between them, it’s been so long. I remember playing 5 or 6 on GameCube with my bro.

I copped it and immediately played 5 straight hours of online co-op with my girl. Nothing like a beat em up game with a buddy.

Have you played any of these expansions? I’m seeing Fantastic Four and others. Not sure what to make of them.
Yeah, the last one I had to pay for but they're also fun.

The Midnight Sons (Blade, Morbius, Moon Knight, and Punisher) menu offers a different difficulty setting to story mode, Nightmare. Need to be around level 40 to start to get through it. Play the gauntlet to unlock those playable characters. Each gauntlet is harder than the last. Need to be like level 35 to get through all easily

The X-Men menu offers their own gauntlet where you can unlock Ice-Man, Gambit, Cable, and Phoenix. It also offers a Danger Room where you can practice and level up and also go online and play against players globally.

The F4 menu expansion offers the epilogue to the main story where you'll get to play as the F4 and once you beat it you'll be able to play as Dr. Doom.

You should right away try beating story mode on the Mighty difficulty. It'll unlock different costumes and have the characters you play with to be at the right level to beat the Infinity trials. You beat Infinity trials to unlock costumes, get rewards to improve characters, level up, get stars to unlock other features, and to unlock the 6 free playable characters (Cyclops, Colossus, Elektra, Magneto, Loki, and Thanos). You can also go to the SHIELD Depot to buy character phrases, costumes, iso-8 gear, and cosmic cubes to level up faster.

Once you beat story mode on the Mighty difficulty it'll unlock the Superior difficulty mode. You beat the game on that to play as Thanos with the infinity gauntlet.

There's rumors there might be a 2nd expansion pass that'll have more playable characters like Black Bolt, Medusa, Vision, Valkyrie, Jessica Jones, etc. (all the heroes that show up in the story that help but you cant play as).

Last edited:
Literally got like 3 different answers in the first 3 responses :lol:

I can’t even remember the differences between them, it’s been so long. I remember playing 5 or 6 on GameCube with my bro.
Well Mario Party 4 wasn’t on the N64 so you kinda only got two :lol:

Man I hope that 35th anniversary Mario Collection is true and drops this year. Unless they drop a new Mario Kart, DKC or something totally unexpected that interests, BotW 2, MPT and that collection will most likely be my last Switch purchases. I don’t think there’s a need for anything else after that.

Back
Top Bottom