• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joy-Con's used to go on sale for Black Friday, but this year they faked hard. I'd say just cop whatever colors you want and eat that $80 hit.

You can catch the Pro Controller on sale from time to time. Lowest will still be 56 or so. If you're cool with 3rd party, the 8bitdo and PDP controllers have the best d-pads because the Nintendo Official is trash.

Take the Switch back and hope we get its successor in 2023!

Seriously though, I hope Nintendo ditches the joy cons as its primary controller. Them joints are trash. Give us a pro controller from the start and let the joy cons be the alternate option or used primarily for backwards compatibility.

Just got my hands on a Switch. The only issue is we have 1 controller.

Am I seeing things? Why are these controllers so damn expensive man? The offical Joy-Con or whatever it's called. :lol:

Do these things go on sale?
seldom. I never liked the JoyCons. they are too small when used separately and durability has always been an issue. wait a few months and you'll be experiencing the dreaded joycon drift. for it's price, they are terrible. I'd rather buy a third party pro controller as replacement.

Nothing that’s Nintendo made goes on sale, games included :lol:

If you’re going to be playing on docked mode do yourself a favor and get the pro controller. One of if not the best controllers out there.
they go on sale but not by much. also, it would take a few years before they would even go on sale.

Take the Switch back and hope we get its successor in 2023!

Seriously though, I hope Nintendo ditches the joy cons as its primary controller. Them joints are trash. Give us a pro controller from the start and let the joy cons be the alternate option or used primarily for backwards compatibility.
considering the Switch is pretty much close to it's end and the person is in no rush to buy, I'd wait it out for a 1 more year. can't imagine we got the OLED for more than a year now. time surely flies fast.

I really hope it is. Personally I think I’m going to pass on TotK initially and wait to see what happens with the next console. Knowing my luck with Nintendo, it’ll drop and won’t have BC and we won’t get a port :lol:

seldom. I never liked the JoyCons. they are too small when used separately and durability has always been an issue. wait a few months and you'll be experiencing the dreaded joycon drift. for it's price, they are terrible. I'd rather buy a third party pro controller as replacement.

Can you give me a link to some trusted 3rd party controllers?

I traditionally never buy 3rd party controllers.

Competitive Pokemon is the worst experience I have ever had watching skilled people play a game I like. Its awful.

What’s so bad about it? :nerd:
Its like the same 16 pokemon over and over. Its like chess and I feel like seeing more random pokemon would be more entertaining than this big cat and mouse game.

Being bad at a multiplayer game sucks too. Anyone who says they play multiplayer games and don’t care is lying. I would be so bad at this game.

The only format I can watch is singles, but that’s cause that’s my favorite way to battle competitively. Preferably 3 v 3
Doubles is the worst of it. The fact that its considered the pinnacle of play it’s ridiculous. The usage pool is by far at its lowest there. Its so boring

Its like the same 16 pokemon over and over. Its like chess and I feel like seeing more random pokemon would be more entertaining than this big cat and mouse game.

Being bad at a multiplayer game sucks too. Anyone who says they play multiplayer games and don’t care is lying. I would be so bad at this game.

the meta game gets settled pretty quickly in terms of hierarchy of pokemon that’s for sure. it gets to the point that you can probably guess a Pokémon’s moveset too. Honestly the only way it gets even remotely Interesting is to get involved yourself. gives the game so much more replay value but it also give you the opportunity to use the Pokémon you want to use and make a strategy for yourself

Back
Top Bottom