Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

I swear the first time I heard "Hussle in the House" I knew he was special. I actually thought Dre produced it too lol man this is crazy. The video even has the strip mall that his store is now in. Dude was really a hometown hero.

The people have to make sure The Marathon continues...

You’re not appreciated until you’re gone...

Same thing happened to xxxtentacion. Never heard the man music on the radio until he was gunned down.
Ehh, a little different. Nipsey didn't really ever have the machine behind him or seek that **** out. Self-made. He really caught that mainstream attention for the first time nationally with this "debut" album.

Nip was the ultimate hussle, motivation music for me. Can't even count how many times I ran Crenshaw, Mailbox Money, Victory Lap back and felt the **** he was saying.

Did they say who the other 2 guys were?

This one is hitting us all smack dead in the mouth man. Gillie was just live and he heard from someone close to him that Nip’s bro Sam was hit too and is in a coma. Any truth to this??

Look, somehow I escaped the fate of this life I lead
Divorced the street, she tried to kill me and my wife to be
Black widow, silk sheets and a satin pillow
This california king loved you like a sack of endo

|l

Damn. I saw him open for The Game like 10 years ago. One of my favorites from the west to do it.

Rest easy Nip.

This is probably how it felt when MLK got assassinated. RIP to one of the few rare activists of the past decade.

BC3FB498-0578-4C7A-9CC2-1A2CB9A3B8C4.png

First time I heard this in 2012 I became a fan. Knew dude was just different.

Been watching his comeup since then and bumping his music. Felt like he was a cousin or something.

It’s crazy to see a general like NIP get smoked dude is well connected & well respected caught dude downbad at his place of business with his daughter things might get crazy out there y’all brothers out there in LA be safe man

This one is hitting us all smack dead in the mouth man. Gillie was just live and he heard from someone close to him that Nip’s bro Sam was hit too and is in a coma. Any truth to this??

I hope not.

God God can you provide some insight?

Damn his brother Sam got hit too? smh

Hearing the other two shot were Blacc Sam and Pacman...

Nothing confirmed just talk I have heard.

Back
Top Bottom