Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

90AC94E7-79D7-41DC-9A9C-21768C1A17DF.png

So who hs the tapes from the security camera in front of Nip’s storefront? This stuff gotta come out sooner or later?

Cops hopefully sift through that and find out who did this

Hope so man, plus the third victim if he survives

this **** is super hurtful

super ridiculous

and super predictable

rip to my dog nipsey

always loved how he moved and he had some of the best music out

I posted something like this on my twitter weeks ago... then had a phone conversation with my homie about Nipseys moves and how thats gonna make him a target... didnt want to see this happen but the way the world is set up... good people always die before they can make that power move...

I really wouldn't have expected to be this effected by this, but it makes perfect sense. He was one of the people at the frontlines creating opportunities for his people and creating places that promote growth in communities that sorely needed it.

As I read someone else mention, I'm just glad he got his flowers before he left. I had heard a lot of Nipsey, and remember from the moment I heard about him it was his business savvy and how he was betting on himself that attracted me to his movement. Bout as grass roots and genuine as it can get, and making real moves that effect real people's lives. Victory Lap is when the music connected for me, and most people it seems. He was really onto something not just as an artist but as an advocate and philanthropist changing his community.

They took a great one. A lot of people were relying on that man. Beyond all the people I'm sure he was taking care of, he was a source of inspiration for so many people for how you can do it yourself and eventually reach back and pull your people with you.

This one hurt.

“Self-inflicted homicide, don't pull the trigger
I feel like I've got to tell you you've got something to contribute...
Regardless what you into, regardless what you've been through
I feel like I've got to tell you you've got something to contribute...
So face the world now... or cry”

You’re not appreciated until you’re gone...

Same thing happened to xxxtentacion. Never heard the man music on the radio until he was gunned down.

Yea man is sad. I feel like in a month they'll forget about him tho.

Back
Top Bottom