Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

It’s crazy to see a general like NIP get smoked dude is well connected & well respected caught dude downbad at his place of business with his daughter things might get crazy out there y’all brothers out there in LA be safe man

Don't think it was his daughter, was the daughter of a fan.

647DAFC0-92D8-4400-BDA5-4B9101F96FA9.jpeg

Rest in Power, Nipsey. Crazy that it's so easy for some people to take another man's life.

SMH to all these people saying it was a conspiracy because of Sebi, or because "they" are trying to kill of prominent black figures.

I woulda put money on it being a young dude mad over something petty. Someone young and too stupid to know any better

Senseless. Hope they catch that guy using that other camera thats right where nipsey was standing to get the dudes face

Nip never even had a chance to survive that one, not after that guy came back a second time :smh:

Today’s been a weird day. Never met the brother, not the most diehard fan, but I definitely appreciated the message, and knowledge he was dropping. I feel for his family man. Dude seemed like a legit stand up guy and it’s unfortunate he lost his life to some dude that got his ego bruised. Just shoot the fade and keep it moving :smh:

Someone posted in the general thread a screenshot of someone saying the shooter has been dealt with

Today’s been a weird day. Never met the brother, not the most diehard fan, but I definitely appreciated the message, and knowledge he was dropping. I feel for his family man. Dude seemed like a legit stand up guy and it’s unfortunate he lost his life to some dude that got his ego bruised. Just shoot the fade and keep it moving :smh:

Haven't really been commenting much. Just reading. Felt like this sums me up as well.

One thing I will add....my kids man. It's a tough balance between being who you are and not wanting that to ever separate you from your children.

One act can be the difference between your kids being 100 or them growing up fatherless.

Tough balance.

RIP to that man and condolences to his family.

Back
Top Bottom