NJ REQUIRING kids to get swine flu Vaccine

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

we're required to get all kinds of shots why is this different?

This thing has barely been tested out. I bet this vaccine has more of a chance to do harm than the actual flu will do.

In the 70's the vaccine killed more than the actual swine flu did.

Funny how many people disapprove of this but it's going to happen anyways.

They're trying to wipe us all out.

Im not getting poked, theres a big protest against this at the moment, nursers are saying would would they have to give a patient a mandatory shot that theywouldnt take themeselves

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

we're required to get all kinds of shots why is this different?

"required" ummm no they tell you that you need to get shots but it's not required and a "must" you can say no.......Atleast in LosAngeles school district schools

Originally Posted by finnns2003

population control... that stuff has mercury and a lot of other junk in it.

And Squalene, Trust me when I say this an "outbreak" will happen and the GOV. is going to start taking our freedom little by little

this and the flood...

nerd.gif

Arguing freedom about requiring KIDS to get vaccinated for something..

God forbid we prevent kids from getting Swine Flu.. How could we allow them to live life without catching it once?

this may be irrelevant but w/e, sorta reminds me of this law and order SVU ep where this mother refused to get her son vaccinated who ended up getting the fluand passing it onto this girl who was too young to be vaccinated and she ended up dying

Originally Posted by Essential1

God forbid we prevent kids from getting Swine Flu.. How could we allow them to live life without catching it once?

Do you even know what's in the "Vaccination" H1N1, read up and also how many kids each year are linked to Autism that got "flu shots"becuse thier body rejected what was in the flu shot............Get real this is just stage 1 just wait for the Veri Chip once we have a real out break ofsomething so all they have to do is scan us for the virus of toxins from a type of virus, Obama Care here we come

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

this may be irrelevant but w/e, sorta reminds me of this law and order SVU ep where this mother refused to get her son vaccinated who ended up getting the flu and passing it onto this girl who was too young to be vaccinated and she ended up dying

Probably a Med company that is in charge of NBC. Or a chairman on both boards or something. Pretty standard.

HELLLLLLLLL NOO.

I live in NJ and I will protest this to no end.

Neither I, or my brothers, or anyone close to me is taking this shot.

if only people will just be clean, wash your hands, stay home if you're sick, it wouldn;t be a problem....

Originally Posted by Essential1

What about the Mercury and other harmful crap in this "vaccine"?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

They're inserting a computer chip in those kids.
roll.gif

But seriously they need to take that crap out of the shot before even thinking of making it a mandatory shot.

Back
Top Bottom