Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Mister Friendly"]Imaginary rings :lol:

That was all time classic buffoonery on this site...who said that again?[/quote]Xtralebbyfan. :lol: Damn near spit out my drink when I read it.

And I quoted it and asked him about making grandiose statements, and dude stood by it even more. :lol:

Dudes like that are so frustrating to discuss with, just as frustrating as those who refuse to acknowledge positives and only hate, hate, hate.

We could do the same with Kobe:

He'd be 7-0 if Malone was healthy and if Bynum and Ariza were healthy for the first Celtics series.

Or he could be 4-3 if Perkins played healthy game 7.

A whole lotta IF's. 

Facts are he's 2-4.
and Kobe is 5-2.
Period. 

And we could do this with alot of players, I just chose Kobe cause it's easy.

Dirk could be 2-0 if the refs didn't hand D wade game 4.
THIS!! Love how people forget the 2 times KOBE lost his team wasn't healthy (let along the teams he played against, 2 of the best defense teams of all time, Detriot and Boston). IF KOBE has Malone, IF KOBE had Bynum and Ariza. One thing Jordan has had in is favor, ALWAYS healthy team.

LeBron should of just played with a prime Shaq.

I'm going to Blame LeBron for not being born 8 years earlier.

Wonder what Kobe's legacy would be if he got traded like he wanted to because he felt like he didn't have the help/before the Lakers got Gasol.

[quote name="hometownhero"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]"I can't stand LeBron because of Stephen A's excuses!"

:lol:

Makes sense.

(and that's why so few people take those types seriously.)

(Oh no, I'm not joining the slander! Quick, someone point out how huge of a fan I am!! HURRRY! Those stan gifs/comments aren't gonna post themselves!!)
every time someone posts something negative about him, you go into hero mode. chill out. we know where you stand on the subject.[/quote]Man, stop.

Seriously.

Dudes been going hard at Bron all night and I've posted like 3 times this morning.

In short: you are flat out wrong.

Incorrect.

Annoyingly inaccurate.

More of a hater-caper than any Bron caper on here.

Discuss ideas, not people. Mindless drones who post things like what you just did are exactly what the second set off parenthesis are for.

In case you missed it, this was about hater-capers like you:

Lebby annoying af. The whole 'back to your normal lives' speech. The decision. Self-appointed king. "I'm the best in the world."

Bron is an all time great. He is an athletic FREAK. When he is on it, it's curtains for other teams.

I really wish there were more people who could realize the truth of both of the bolded statements.

A few people acknowledge the second bolded statement, but never acknowledge flaws, and make 'gassed up' statements.

And TONNNNNS of you rush to agree with the first bolded statement, but take it entirely too far.

Takes all the fun out of discussion.

I've banned stans for ruining the thread, restricted some from the thread; time to start focusing on the other side. We're better off without y'all.

Telling me to chill while you & your bffs destroy the thread. :lol: Check yourself. Or don't. Makes ZERO difference to me.[/quote]

PLEASE DO NOT TURN INTO @Animal Thug :smh:

It was really funny to make fun of LeBron in 2011 Finals, it was funny to make fun of him and the Heat last year for losing (even tho he played great)

But the amount of unfunny jokes and literal hatred for LeBron this Finals is pathetic. Ya'll need to grow up.

Last edited:
[quote name="Hyper"]I mean, at this point we all know where everyone stands on the subject.

Yet the same 5-7 people will continue to repeat the same things over and over.[/quote]That's on me.

And I'll fix it.

This is the NBA Finals thread, not the Lebby hate thread. There's already a Lebby hate thread, and I've used it myself to mention SOME of my Lebby criticisms. Not even all of 'em, just some (but clowns wanna act like they know where I stand :lol:).

People will check themselves or get checked, one or the other.

We could do the same with Kobe:

He'd be 7-0 if Malone was healthy and if Bynum and Ariza were healthy for the first Celtics series.

Or he could be 4-3 if Perkins played healthy game 7.

A whole lotta IF's. 

Facts are he's 2-4.
and Kobe is 5-2.
Period. 

And we could do this with alot of players, I just chose Kobe cause it's easy.

Dirk could be 2-0 if the refs didn't hand D wade game 4.
THIS!! Love how people forget the 2 times KOBE lost his team wasn't healthy (let along the teams he played against, 2 of the best defense teams of all time, Detriot and Boston). IF KOBE has Malone, IF KOBE had Bynum and Ariza. One thing Jordan has had in is favor, ALWAYS healthy team.
IF Byron and Worthy don't get hurt in 91 they probably beat Jordan.

Duncan is 1 REBOUND away from being 6-0

I mean there's alot of IFS we can do.

The facts are:

Jordan is 6-0

Duncan is 5-1

Kobe is 5-2

Wade is 3-2

Lebron is 2-4.

Dirk is 1-1

Last edited:
It was really funny to make fun of LeBron in 2011 Finals, it was funny to make fun of him and the Heat last year for losing (even tho he played great)

But the amount of unfunny jokes and literal hatred for LeBron this Finals is pathetic. Ya'll need to grow up.

Same dudes claiming 'fix' every time James wins a Finals game, and then clown when he loses a series.

The only thing that I have heard someone said that I can give them is that Lebron never has played for a serious coach.
I agree here. It's the one thing I've always wanted to see. Spo was a great coach and had Pat Riley in his back pocket helping him, but man I'd love to see a coach who was a proven Vet that would take over and straight up tell Lebron what to do and dictate an offense and someone who would tell Lebron to be the point guard he wants to be. Coaching is such a huge part of continued success it's unreal. It's one of the main reason Mike, Kobe, Shaq and Timmy all were so great for long periods of time. And maybe if he had that leadership he would get out of his own head. It's so crazy to see. I mean how do you have that game against the Pistons back in the day or game 6 and 7 against the Celtics to get to the finals or game 6 and 7 to beat the Spurs in the finals and then have the last three games you've just had. It makes no sense and it's insanely frustrating.

[quote name="CaptainSneakerhead23"]
PLEASE DO NOT TURN INTO @Animal Thug :smh:[/quote]He's a fan; I'm not.

Check your bffs, not me. When the thread is the Lebby Hate thread 2.0, there's a problem.

I get the occasional 4th quarter jokes and 'Why Bron don't want me?' Fresh Prince memes, but when it's page after page of 2-3 Finals posts and the rest are LeBron slander posts when there's a Lebby slander thread, it's time to clean up.

GS would have gotten destroyed if they didn't have steph. Iggy's 17 or 18 per wouldn't have been enough. Dude was the X factor to me, not the MVP. He stepped up when Klay had other stuff going on. Makes a great story though. 

Nobody is debating Steph. Dude said that Lebron would've destroyed GS if it wasn't for Iggy. As if the same thing wouldn't have happened to Cleveland had Lebron been out of action. :lol:

11401441_10204699514588577_2507204547637754676_n.jpg

It's not hatred....Dude lost and he's going to get the slander

The same thing happened when whatever great player lost from CP3, Duncan, Kobe, KD, Harden, Rose, Nash, Dirk whoever you want to name

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom