• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Originally Posted by hometownhero  
Originally Posted by DarthSka  
"I can't stand LeBron because of Stephen A's excuses!"

laugh.gif

Makes sense.

(and that's why so few people take those types seriously.)

(Oh no, I'm not joining the slander! Quick, someone point out how huge of a fan I am!! HURRRY! Those stan gifs/comments aren't gonna post themselves!!)
every time someone posts something negative about him, you go into hero mode. chill out. we know where you stand on the subject.
Man, stop.

Seriously.

Dudes been going hard at Bron all night and I've posted like 3 times this morning.

In short: you are flat out wrong.

Incorrect.

Annoyingly inaccurate.

More of a hater-caper than any Bron caper on here.

Discuss ideas, not people. Mindless drones who post things like what you just did are exactly what the second set off parenthesis are for.

In case you missed it, this was about hater-capers like you:
Lebby annoying af. The whole 'back to your normal lives' speech. The decision. Self-appointed king. "I'm the best in the world."

Bron is an all time great. He is an athletic FREAK. When he is on it, it's curtains for other teams.

I really wish there were more people who could realize the truth of both of the bolded statements.

A few people acknowledge the second bolded statement, but never acknowledge flaws, and make 'gassed up' statements.

And TONNNNNS of you rush to agree with the first bolded statement, but take it entirely too far.

Takes all the fun out of discussion.
I've banned stans for ruining the thread, restricted some from the thread; time to start focusing on the other side. We're better off without y'all.

Telling me to chill while you & your bffs destroy the thread.
laugh.gif
Check yourself. Or don't. Makes ZERO difference to me.
You've been doing it all season though. The Laker fan that stood up for 'Bron and didn't like Kobe was kind of refreshing at first, but you have to realize what you're doing now is borderline caping. You throw in a few unbiased lines in about Lebron every blue moon but let's be for real. 98% of your posts here are shots at Kobe and you upping Lebron as opposed to the other way around. You seem too smart (basing this on your non bball posts) to not realize this. I'll move on anyway but there is no way you don't realize how much you go up to bat for dude, while claiming to be objective. 

Not here enough to have bffs and I've never been accused of being a stan for anyone which is what I assume you mean by that. You on the other hand throw shots at Kobe almost any time you get the chance. And it makes none to me either my dude. 

It was really funny to make fun of LeBron in 2011 Finals, it was funny to make fun of him and the Heat last year for losing (even tho he played great)

But the amount of unfunny jokes and literal hatred for LeBron this Finals is pathetic. Ya'll need to grow up.
roll.gif

funny how upset some of you guys seem. 

just basketball not that serious. 
It's not hatred....Dude lost and he's going to the slander

The same thing happened when whatever great player lost from CP3, Duncan, Kobe, KD, Harden, Nash, Dirk whoever you want to name
its different tho for some reason. 

Last edited:
The thing that upset me about this Finals was that there was never really any doubt who was going to win. GS had more depth than Cleveland. Lebron is only one man and 40+ pts a night isn't going to overcome 80+ points a team puts up no matter what......unless we're talking Common Core math, then it's possible :lol:

I wasn't expected Klay to do much, but expected him to do more than he did. I've always said dude was a pretender since the Olympics.

Now the only questions are offseason releated. Who get's better, who gets worse?

It was really funny to make fun of LeBron in 2011 Finals, it was funny to make fun of him and the Heat last year for losing (even tho he played great)

But the amount of unfunny jokes and literal hatred for LeBron this Finals is pathetic. Ya'll need to grow up.
:rofl:

funny how upset some of you guys seem. 

It's not hatred....Dude lost and he's going to the slander

The same thing happened when whatever great player lost from CP3, Duncan, Kobe, KD, Harden, Nash, Dirk whoever you want to name
its different tho for some reason. 

It's different because Lebron's being shoved down peoples throats and they don't like it so they long for the moment to say "See, this is why he's not that great." From his "regular life" comments, to "the decision" (he could've donated that money out of pocket just as well" to his "greatest athlete in the world" comment. If dude would be humble and take his loses, the slander would be full tilt but he just won't.

So is it safe to say Blatt gets canned this offseason? I feel like he did an okay job with less than ideal circumstances,enough to deserve another year unless someone like Thibs is interested in coming in :lol:

Last edited:
[quote name="Kal-El-8"][QUOTE name="DON RAMON"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]Time to lighten the thread up a bit I see. Dudes wanna be cute.[/QUOTE]too much thread managing dude

just let people post [/QUOTE][/quote]Not enough self-managing.

No surprise that 2 critics think it's too much. When a neutral (like JJs) or another staff member or a stan tells me it's too much, that will mean something.

Last edited:
So is it safe to say Blatt gets canned this offseason? I feel like he did an okay job with less than ideal circumstances,enough to deserve another year unless someone like Thibs is interested in coming in.

Blatt didn't do much. The talent, prior to Kyrie and Love's injuries, along with Bron made this the team to beat in the East.

Blatt had no adjustment strategy as the series moved on and Iggy was performing. I give the Cavs credit for playing hard though. Mozgov and especially LeBron were the most consistent this Finals, but Delevdova underperformed the last 2 games and I think LeBron calls for Blatt to be gone. Blatt is nothing more than a lame duck coach.

So is it safe to say Blatt gets canned this offseason? I feel like he did an okay job with less than ideal circumstances,enough to deserve another year unless someone like Thibs is interested in coming in.

I'd fire him because he's not built for this. They need a veteran and respected coach.

Way to much iso ball, even when everyone was healthy it was just taking turns with iso's for Kyrie and LeBron. Needs to be better ball movement and LeBron needs to go back to taking more efficient shots like he did in Miami.

I think Love stays also and they have to find a way to include him.

It's different because Lebron's being shoved down peoples throats and they don't like it so they long for the moment to say "See, this is why he's not that great." From his "regular life" comments, to "the decision" (he could've donated that money out of pocket just as well" to his "greatest athlete in the world" comment. If dude would be humble and take his loses, the slander would be full tilt but he just won't.

Let's be really real. For the Most part, people don't like Lebron because they're either a fan of an EC team, Knicks/Bulls, etc, or a Kobe fan. Or people are sick of the media hype/coverage. I can dig that. Nobody cares about about the Decision and his other comments.

Repped for the 
laugh.gif

He's the best and was the best last year, but that doesn't always equal a title. He'll be back contending next year. Blatt (if he's coaching) may need to use the Pop strategy and sit him a bunch of random games. Sitting him for a game or two in the 1st or 2nd round (depending on competition) shouldn't be out of the question. 

Exactly. At the end of the day, this Bulls fan is gonna wake up and go back to the same life and personal problems I had before I woke up today.

Originally Posted by Kal-El-8  
Originally Posted by DON RAMON  
Originally Posted by DarthSka  
Time to lighten the thread up a bit I see. Dudes wanna be cute.
too much thread managing dude

just let people post
Not enough self-managing.

No surprise that 2 critics think it's too much. When a neutral (like JJs) or another staff member or a stan tells me it's too much, that will mean something.
People are throwing around IFS for Lebron and All i did was throw around IFs for Kobe, Wade, Dirk, Duncan.

R-E-L-A-X.

It's been less then 24 hours, let people vent. 

Last edited:
[quote name="Chester McFloppy"]Midas whale lock the thread at this point.[/quote]"Cracking down on the dominant slander? Lock the thread then" is solid evidence that you weren't bringing anything but meaningless drivel to the table, because there is so much more to discuss regarding the Finals; literally HUNDREDS of topics.

So is it safe to say Blatt gets canned this offseason? I feel like he did an okay job with less than ideal circumstances,enough to deserve another year unless someone like Thibs is interested in coming in :lol:

Thibs would take a minimum of 3 years off Lebby's playing career.

lowkey...if the cavs had D'Antoni...they would've been better. He would've found ways to get jr and iman cooking.

I don't really know who else they could bring in right now that would have a big impact/change tbh. I also think Love stays on for this season and cashes in next offseason with the new TV deal money coming in to play.

D'Antoni with the Cavs would be low key fun as hell to watch :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom