• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just not built for it, Yes the Warriors are the better team and it was impressive the Cavs won two games.

But the Cavs had issues offensively all season. No structure or identity. That starts from the top and with LeBron.

They made it to the finals and were without two all stars there.

How is he not built for this? Even if that were the case, you cant fire him he had incredible succesd as a first year coach under some unlucky circumstances

That's where you can nitpick and be critical of LeBron, his arrogance and unwillingness to respect the coach and gameplan. He's the best player in the world but that doesn't give you the right to run the team. You did not see that in Miami.

I don't know which coaches out there can be viable options, but it has to be someone who stands up to LeBron and his arrogance.

I agree but that JV HS offense dude was running was the best option against GS, IMO.

Had Kerr not adjusted by putting Iggy into the starting lineup, this could've easily been MIA/OKC 2012 all over again.

He's just not built for it, Yes the Warriors are the better team and it was impressive the Cavs won two games.

But the Cavs had issues offensively all season. No structure or identity. That starts from the top and with LeBron.

As is, they made it to the Finals. And let's be real, Blatt comes back next year, they're still the favorite coming out of the East. Getting this Love thing figured out is the bigger issue, since he most likely opts in, even though he's not a good fit for the squad.

If people didn't like arrogance in their sports then Kobe and MJ wouldn't be half the men they are. Same with Ali :lol:

Yea true, they were indeed more arrogant but during Kobe & Michael's championships they at least respected the coach. And they followed Phil's game plan (Kobe sometimes :lol:). But their was always structure.

The Cavs this year had no structure, they got to the finals on pure talent.

[quote name="hometownhero"]Ska,

Am I the one ready to get banned cause I said ''chill out"?
[/quote]Obviously not. You're posting.

If people didn't like arrogance in their sports then Kobe and MJ wouldn't be half the men they are same with their following. Same with Ali
laugh.gif
But winning changes things.   Kobe and MJ have won at almost every point in their career.  LBJ doesn't have the resume those guys do.  Just look at lebrun saying "I'm the best" a few days ago and the reaction it got here on NT.   I like the arrogant guys, but I am certainly in the minority of the general public on this situation.  

[quote name="CoupeIt88"]That's where you can nitpick and be critical of LeBron, his arrogance and unwillingness to respect the coach and gameplan. He's the best player in the world but that doesn't give you the right to run the team. You did not see that in Miami.

I don't know which coaches out there can be viable options, but it has to be someone who stands up to LeBron and his arrogance.[/quote]COMPLETELY agree, especially with the bolded.

As is, they made it to the Finals. And let's be real, Blatt comes back next year, they're still the favorite coming out of the East. Getting this Love thing figured out is the bigger issue, since he most likely opts in, even though he's not a good fit for the squad.

Even if they make it out of the East, I fail to see how they'll win a championship without a gigantic overhaul.

Love and the Cavs are like oil and vinegar. The styles don't match.
Kyrie is Bob Sanders playing PG.
Andy is Bob Sanders playing C.
TT is going to get paid.

They need a lot of work.

Last edited:
If people didn't like arrogance in their sports then Kobe and MJ wouldn't be half the men they are same with their following. Same with Ali :lol:
I think is a different arrogance.

They won ....

The backed up the talk

You just can't say if I shot 30+ I have 60+/easy and don't do it.

You cant say you can with 4 or 5 and only deliver two.

You def can't say you the best in the world and follow it with a defeat.

Blatt will be back. Warriors just the better team. Ain't nothing wrong with that.
Word.

No idea how you could fire Blatt after this series... Makes no sense
Yea, wasn't Blatt's fault. He just got his feet wet in this league and what better way than w/ a trip to the Finals. He needs to be more assertive though. That Vine of JR completely ignoring him is a disgrace and embarrassment to the organization. He's the coach, he might not have all the right answers but show the dude a level of respect you would want shown to you.
For real.

And why was JR sitting BEHIND Blatt when Blatt was addressing the team?

Unless he was back there getting worked on by the trainers, this is unacceptable and as a JR fan, I was disgusted.

I swear to God when I saw this, I knew it was OVER. 

The Cavs had checked out if that was the locker room feel.

OH well. Somebody has to lose.

Even if they make it out of the East, I fail to see how they'll win a championship without a gigantic overhaul.

Love and the Cavs are like oil and vinegar. The styles don't match.
Kyrie is Bob Sanders playing PG.
Andy is Bob Sanders playing C.
TT is going to get paid.

They need a lot of work.

This is true, but big picture, when we really analyze and think about things, how does anybody beat the Warriors in a 7 game series. West or East

Did David Blatt really have a choice?

And with the Heat, there was Pat Riley, one of the greatest coaches of all time controlling the show, he has the juice to put Lebron in his place

How many coaches currently in the NBA have the juice to do that to Lebron?

Better yet, how many available NBA coaches have the juice to deal with Lebron?

I think Blatt did have a choice, he's the coach for gods sake.

How many coaches have the juice? - Not Many, I agree. Like I said I don't know who would be a viable option but I do not think that Blatt is the right coach for right now.

For real.

And why was JR sitting BEHIND Blatt when Blatt was addressing the team?

Unless he was back there getting worked on by the trainers, this is unacceptable and as a JR fan, I was disgusted.

I swear to God when I saw this, I knew it was OVER. 

The Cavs had checked out if that was the locker room feel.

OH well. Somebody has to lose.
that was the reflection in the mirror...... 

Well there you go....

Didn't know you banned someone. 
Serious question, is Lebron just not a likeable guy? My mom doesn't follow ball at all but she's heard of Lebron (who hasn't?). She still chose to root for GSW. In my experience most non-basketball fans I've run into chose GSW over Lebron and the Cavs.
It's different, random reasons for people that don't even watch basketball. My grandmother was rooting for Golden State because one of her friends told her my younger cousin looks like Steph. They're both light skinned and look like teenagers. My wife was rooting for the Cavs because she 'likes' LeBron and she only 'likes' him because I like the Lakers and Kobe is my favorite player of all time. She watched about 3 minutes total of the finals and those 3 weren't continuous. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom