• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The right team won and LeChucker James and his broken jumpshot got bounced yet again.

He should spend this offseason watching Steph Curry tape.

When you consider his imaginary rings and media caping hard... GOAT

The media crying about help. He handpicked his team!

LANCE STEPHENSON

PAUL PIERCE

GM DOC WORKING MIRACLES THIS SUMMER

BE AFRAID WEST

You joke but i think it will work out really well

They just need to find a big body rebounder

i didnt think he was joking, adding those two to the clips make them really tough. hell even if they just add PP.

a healthy OKC would mop up cleveland. bron not built on that defensive end anymore. KD would eat (even though wardell is better), and russ would savage life kyrie on offense and defense.

I remember when this thread was about celebrating the Warriors instead of being all about LeBron James. That was a fun ten minutes.

Exactly! Knew it would be like this.

However, what's even funnier is these are the SAME dudes that were "complaining" how ESPN just kept talking about Lebron after the game like these dudes weren't doing the EXACT same thing in here.

Wait what?! Is this for real
laugh.gif
?
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...-was-his-first-alcoholic-drink-160336480.html

picturing Kyrie blocking Steph's layup at the end of the 1st game that would've been gave the Warriors the lead and potential win.

Westbrook would have been a foot higher in the air.

Damn David Lee blowing town was quick as hell. They must have brought that up with him on the flight home. Glad to see the Warriors are already looking to the future. It's all for naught cause the Lakers will be back next year. 
nerd.gif

I'm sure the Warriors will lock down DG and they'll be straight going forward since they have Klay locked up and no way in hell Steph is ever donning another team's jersey. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiters will not be starting, no way Donovan accepts his defense.

Morrow gonna start and Kanter is staying.

Their bench will be crazy too

DJ
Dion Wade'rs
Roberson
McGary
Adams

That's better than most starting lineups Philly and the Knicks had last season.
laugh.gif
I don't see ownership payin' the tax for Enes Kanter,

a center whom is almost dead last in defensive impact.

An individual whom has shown to crash a team's defense...

...If Donovan wouldn't accept Dion's defense,

why would he accept Morrow's and start him?

I legit weep when Dion Waiters is listed on the depth charts of the OKC roster,

dude does absolutely nothing at an NBA level.

Nothing.

Can we set-up a gofundme for shaun livingston to get a proper dominican barber who knows how to do a decent taper.

I ride with the homie for all hes been through but man i cant stand looking at that color outside the lines taper. 

Can we set-up a gofundme for shaun livingston to get a proper dominican barber who knows how to do a decent taper.

I ride with the homie for all hes been through but man i cant stand looking at that color outside the lines taper. 
Lol never noticed it is it really that bad G?

glad for homie to get a ring...he deserved it after fighting to get to the pros only to pop his knee & float around for years.....

glad for homie to get a ring...he deserved it after fighting to get to the pros only to pop his knee & float around for years.....
yep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom