Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc Stein [emoji]10004[/emoji] @ESPNSteinLine

Story going online now: ESPN sources say Warriors and David Lee's camp have resolved to work together to find new home for former All-Star

12:24 PM - 17 Jun 2015
@rck3sactown  i swear to god if you jinxed us into going after David Lee im gonna throw a bowl of boiling hot Pho in your face
pls leave my face alone 

its my money maker 
embarassed.gif

Broussard is the one that said JR said he would probably opt out. Players may lie to him on purpose. I don't think he should, unless he was really unhappy with his role in Cleveland. 

edit: OKC????

Last edited:
^^^ JR is dumb enough to do it tho thinking he can get more $$$ he better take that $6.5M and sober up and ride back to the Finals...

I'm the most happy for iggy and barbosa and alvin gentry.

we talked about heart rips. 2010 kobe ripped gentry's heart out in that phoenix series. and ate it in front of him.

been a barbosa fan since day one. he was one of my favorite players in the L. so happy for him.

i remember andre being wild athletic, but never seeming to be able to pull his athletics gifts together to work with his game. in philly and denver. I'm happy dude found a place that works for him and he's been able to thrive in.

I'm the most happy for iggy and barbosa and alvin gentry.

we talked about heart rips. 2010 kobe ripped gentry's heart out in that phoenix series. and ate it in front of him.

been a barbosa fan since day one. he was one of my favorite players in the L. so happy for him.

i remember andre being wild athletic, but never seeming to be able to pull his athletics gifts together to work with his game. in philly and denver. I'm happy dude found a place that works for him and he's been able to thrive in.
nice post

That's food For Kyrie and Bron
I really think dudes tend to forget quickly.

When the Thinder come back, the league is in trouble.

But hopefully they don't bounce back, so KD can bounce back to the crib
“Sometimes you gotta remind people what you do,” Durant said last season. “They tend to forget.”

“Sometimes you gotta remind people what you do,” Durant said last season. “They tend to forget.”

Last edited:
I really don't think Curry gets enough credit for his PG skills & making players "better". Whils GS had some great role players there isn't another guy besides Curry who you can make a #1 option on another team and be able to compete for a playoff spot IMO.

He did A LOT for this team on the offensive end, and was the only true Superstar for the W's,
and he isn't getting the attention he deserves.

I really don't think Curry gets enough credit for his PG skills & making players "better". Whils GS had some great role players there isn't another guy besides Curry who you can make a #1 option on another team and be able to compete for a playoff spot IMO.

He did A LOT for this team on the offensive end, and was the only true Superstar for the W's,

I agree.

QFT

and the parade is on friday :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom