Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="EarldaGoat"]:stoneface:

@RealSkipBayless:

2015-06-17 17:42:47 UTC
I love Steph but GSt had a fortuitous run to title. Avoided OKC, Clips, Spurs and 4 straight injured starting PGs. Needs to validate next yr

@StephenCurry30:

2015-06-17 17:55:32 UTC

.@RealSkipBayless Love you too Skip!
:rofl: :rofl:[/quote]See, Skip's not wrong on that first part... But that last line is way off. They don't need tio validate a damn thing. They are the champs this year. Period. If they don't win next year, they doesn't invalidate THIS year. Nothing invalidates this year. They are it. Every team opened camp in 2014 trying to win a championship. Out of everyone who tried, they did it. :smokin

See, Skip's not wrong on that first part... But that last line is way off. They don't need tio validate a damn thing. They are the champs this year. Period. If they don't win next year, they doesn't invalidate THIS year. Nothing invalidates this year. They are it. Every team opened camp in 2014 trying to win a championship. Out of everyone who tried, they did it. :smokin

Exactly, man. Survive and advance. That's all there is to it. GSW did it better than anyone else.

Can we talk about how trash Iman Shumpert is
He was horrendous. Couldn't hit (most) open jumpers, blowing layups, shot 25% from the field in the series.
sick.gif

And even though he's a good on-ball defender, I lost track of how many times he got beat backdoor.

He was horrendous. Couldn't hit (most) open jumpers, blowing layups, shot 25% from the field in the series.
sick.gif

And even though he's a good on-ball defender, I lost track of how many times he got beat backdoor.
And his Hair is atrocious 

See, Skip's not wrong on that first part... But that last line is way off. They don't need tio validate a damn thing. They are the champs this year. Period. If they don't win next year, they doesn't invalidate THIS year. Nothing invalidates this year. They are it. Every team opened camp in 2014 trying to win a championship. Out of everyone who tried, they did it. :smokin
There's a lot people will say about this chip so much so that sadly even though they won I don't think they will get all the credit they deserve ....Also I don't think Lebron will get the credit he deserves for making this into a series smh keeping the games entertaining while putting the team on his back the whole run

He was horrendous. Couldn't hit (most) open jumpers, blowing layups, shot 25% from the field in the series. :x

the only thing that I remember on d was the way he got out the way of Steph and he basically just strolled to a ez layup while Lebron didn't even to play d. The hart was an the way gone.

Isn't playing for the #1 spot the point so they can have an "easier" path to the championship? It is not their fault that OKC missed the playoffs and the Spurs couldn't beat the Clippers. Plus, Jrue Holiday and Beverley were injured a good chunk of the season so it was not a Kyrie situation. Those teams learned to play without their PGs all season.

For me the WCF is the championship round. Having to go through a conference that is 9 deep is a great challenge. PHX is on the rise, but can't get over the hump. Twolves with top picks. Lakers with money. West only gets more challenging - no nights off.

He was horrendous. Couldn't hit (most) open jumpers, blowing layups, shot 25% from the field in the series. :x

the only thing that I remember on d was the way he got out the way of Steph and he basically just strolled to a ez layup while Lebron didn't even to play d. The hart was an the way gone.

bro that play showed me everything i needed to see. shump just let him go by and bron literally just watched steph run a layup drill.

between that play and the one where jr tried a chase down on steph's layup. I thought he was gonna put steph on the ground, but ultimately he just wanted a closer look what a left handed layup looks like.

if the spurs and clippers were actually that good they would have made it to the WCF to play the warriors

lets not overrate teams that didnt win 

bro that play showed me everything i needed to see. shump just let him go by and bron literally just watched steph run a layup drill.

between that play and the one where jr tried a chase down on steph's layup. I thought he was gonna put steph on the ground, but ultimately he just wanted a closer look what a left handed layup looks like.

Maybe the Monstars did steal Shumpert's powers. It had to be by accident though, not design.

Last edited:

sick.gif

Maybe the Monstars did steal Shumpert's powers. It had to be by accident though, not design.
the monstars tried to steal shumps powers only to be confused to why they became worse at basketball 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom