• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Message board bets are always a waste of time. Don't think I've ever seen anyone pay.

Last edited:

Can someone quote the actual posts containing the bet?

I'll bet 150 it's Harden.
then it's a bet. loser's going to venmo or paypal?

then it's a bet. loser's going to venmo or paypal?
You're going to PayPal.
http://niketalk.com/t/608612/the-20...ls-pat-riley-is-tripping/101070#post_22999338

It started here. Later on I can look for the posts after the MVP was announced.

dis just sad.

dude's the first one to rub his fantasy winnings in everyone's face but won't even pay up on a bet

what has world come to

i had a $50 bet on the mvp and I'm awaiting my money too
nerd.gif

I feel like not paying an Internet bet is like scamming.

Pay your bets people

go wash your face b. you don't even know the full story.

:rofl: I actually hope he takes forever to pay you your money, hell to not pay it at all would be hilarious..
"Can you put it in the thread title" :rofl:
Cry baby.

:rofl:

lol at you thinking $150 means anything to me. i wanted to him pay up because that's what real men do when they lose a bet. and i'm not complaining at the fact he's not paying up, i just want the rest of NT to know he's a fraud

Last edited:
Guys can we drop this convo. This has gone on for like three pages

It wasnt imaginary. They made a bet and I kept record of it in the NBA season thread.

[rule]If I lost a bet on NT I would pay up, as nerdy as it sounds, I care about my rep here. 

I'm going to owe on mine I think :frown:

Just finished every post from OT-now.

:rofl:

No Jimmies will be left whole when its all said n done.

Ska using his mod powers deleting anti Lebron post :lol:

Report: Kyrie Irving’s agent, father at odds with Cavaliers over handling of knee injury

Dan Feldman

Jun 5, 2015, 10:18 AM EDT
6 Comments
Kyrie Irving AP

Kyrie Irving left Game 1 of the NBA Finals due to injury.

Afterward, he pointed to his shaky voice as evidence he’s worried.

Really, the concern has existed for weeks.

Irving has played through the knee injury. He also missed two games in the Eastern Conference finals because of it.

Everyone – Irving, his agent (Jeff Wechsler), his father and the Cavaliers – has been trying to find the best way to handle this.

Brian Windhorst of ESPN:

There’s been some tension between these two sides for weeks now. Irving’s father and Wechsler, sources said, have been preaching caution with Irving and this knee issue. Naturally, they are focused on his long-term health and have concern that playing on a weakened knee — what the Cavs have said publicly was a bad case of tendinitis — could put him at risk of suffering a greater injury. Going to see Andrews was part of the entire group’s efforts to get a full handle on what Irving was facing and get independent advice on the situation.

Of course on the other side, the Cavs want Irving to play as long as he’s not seriously hurt. As Irving was limping through the start of the conference finals against the Hawks, it was easy to identify some mild friction. As Irving was preparing to get a second opinion, there was a sense he was being challenged to play through it.

Irving, just 23, has a bright career ahead of him. Nobody wants to jeopardize that by causing serious damage to his knee now.

But the Cavaliers also want to win a championship
, and in the NBA Finals, their goal is right in front of him. This is the moment they save him for.

It’s a difficult line to walk, especially because nobody outside Irving knows exactly how he feels. He could be pushing himself through more pain than anyone else would, or he could have been letting mild discomfort get the best of him.

It’s all about finding the right balance for everyone involved.

Did Cleveland push Irving too far with a heavy load in Game 1? On one hand, Irving played great for more than 43 minutes, looking supremely athletic. On the other hand, he went down in his 44th minute.

There’s a right answer. It’s just unknowable.

Now, unless an MRI makes the problem crystal clear, comes another decision on how to proceed.

I go back to Irving asking Mike Miller whether an October Cavaliers-Bulls game was what the playoffs were like.

No, Kyrie. For better or worse, THIS is what the playoffs are like.

they about to have my dude out here like B.Roy.

how you have him play 44 minutes basically his first game back lmaoo. Thibs byke.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 @ Kyrie playing so many minutes his first game back.

That's only 1 of the Cavs worries.. that bench got outscored damb near 30pts. LeBron took almost 40 shots had his best scoring Finals game ever and they still got worked

It's lame not to pay your debts especially if the dude is asking for it

Man all you got is your balls and your word

thank you. and for the record, i asked him when he was going to pay up after Curry was announced the MVP and he said the finals. i asked again and now i'm the scum for asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom