• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Kyrie a speedy recovery. I can feel his emotions when he threw his jersey into the ground. It really sucks

Did Iggy say his shot is broken? It seems it isn't broken last night.

I really like the way Iggy and Speights kept the game alive when starters got rest in the first half. Barbosa's long two points at the end of first quarter was a game changer for the Warriors. They went on an 14-4 run after Barbosa's shot.

Lebby couldn't adjust at the end. Too tired to make a smart decision and iggy locked him down.

Give credit to iggy for pushing him out to the wing. Bron couldn't make a pass BC rest of the team was standing due to ISO. I hate to say it but MJ and Kobe would've finessed that shot in.

Downfall of being the size of a football player

What is this man

That game reminded me of last year's AC game, was almost sure we had it in the bag... then Spurs proceeded to to drag us out the club like the rachet that actually didn't have weave on

What an amazing game. couple of tough calls down the stretch including that "traveling" call on Mozgov and that second Kyrie/Steph foul where he grazed him.... But all in all Warriors played hard and earned that win. cavs have to regroup and come out hard Game 2

How is it fact that Kobe and Mike would of made that shot man they arent playing.

His size had nothing to do with it

BC they were smaller. Lebron is massive and I think he was exhausted.

I'm a lebron fan so idk why that dude cash banks is getting all sad.

Type of dude who thinks fans shouldn't slander their favorite player.

Guess what guys I'm a lebron fan who believes he can become a mental ****** at times

How is it fact that Kobe and Mike would of made that shot man they arent playing.

His size had nothing to do with it
BC they were smaller. Lebron is massive and I think he was exhausted.

I'm a lebron fan so idk why that dude cash banks is getting all sad.

Type of dude who thinks fans shouldn't slander their favorite player.

Guess what guys I'm a lebron fan who believes he can become a mental ****** at times
WWrdP.gif

I believe it was $150 guessing the MVP or something like that

Please let Kyrie be okay. We deserve a great Finals matchup. Seeing Lebron out there with nothing but role players will possibly result in a sweep or gentleman's sweep.

The Riley curry stuff is getting too much now. I don't give a damn if that's stephs child...let her live and stop parading her on TV and the Internet.

MJ would have hit that shot

Would he have? Really?

That's what I'm talmbout man. MJ ain't played in almost 2 decades, and cats talking about he would have made the shot.

He had just as good of a chance of hitting that shot as Bron.

Mike has missed plenty of shots. He probably would have missed.

That's not to say he wouldn't have taken a higher percentage shot. But you didn't say anything about that so....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom