• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny cause we all know Awwesomes good for the money, he's just doing this to rustle jimmies 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
awwsome is far from a bum lol.

Dude bout that boss life.

why are you lying? not only can't you man up to pay a bet but you can't read

You said that in this thread last night. :lol:

But sure, like I said I don't give a ****, you ain't put no money up then you try to "put me on blast" but expect me to pay you.

i just posted the screenshot where i said i didn't want to put you on blast and rather handle it through pm. you told me you didn't care about having your business out there.

i expect you to pay me because you lost the bet.

Last edited:
Dude hit me up saying he'd "put me on blast" as if I give a ****. :lol:

LMAOOOOOO!!
The fact that people do bets over the internet is crazy to me. Do people honestly think that everyone will actually pay up?
:rofl:

Just for dude talking mess I wouldn't pay him anything. :rofl:

I hope you take care of it soon though, hate to see one of the better posters around heres name sullied over $150
My name is my name like Marlo said, I could care less about what dude says about me.
the phrase is actually i care less, not i could care less and Marlo actually does care about his name so what tf are you talking about
laugh.gif
its actually i couldn't care less

as in, it would be impossible for him to care any less because his level of care is 0

as opposed to being able to care less which implies that he does care a bit 

I hope you take care of it soon though, hate to see one of the better posters around heres name sullied over $150

My name is my name like Marlo said, I could care less about what dude says about me.

the phrase is actually i care less, not i could care less and Marlo actually does care about his name so what tf are you talking about :lol:
its actually i couldn't care less

as in, it would be impossible for him to care any less because his level of care is 0

as opposed to being able to care less which implies that he does care a bit 
:lol: thanks for the lesson

LMAOOOOOO!!
The fact that people do bets over the internet is crazy to me. Do people honestly think that everyone will actually pay up?
:rofl:

Just for dude talking mess I wouldn't pay him anything. :rofl:

go wash your face b. you don't even know the full story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait. Dudes talking an Internet post about a imaginary $150 bet seriously?
It wasnt imaginary. They made a bet and I kept record of it in the NBA season thread.

If I lost a bet on NT I would pay up, as nerdy as it sounds, I care about my rep here. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom