• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feel Gilbert is doing this b. He's already proved he doesn't care about these guys..AT ALL. I'm sure he's the one pushing the doctors to clear dude to play and telling blatt to play him. 44 minutes when you just came off injury and soreness?? in what world does that make sense??

:lol:  @ Kyrie playing so many minutes his first game back.

That's only 1 of the Cavs worries.. that bench got outscored damb near 30pts. LeBron took almost 40 shots had his best scoring Finals game ever and they still got worked

They almost pulled it out but Kyrie was arguably the best player on the court for them and now he's gone.

to show how much i don't care about the dollar figure and how i care more about dude trying to back out of the bet, i will donate the $150 to a NT charity.

if he pays up :lol:

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with the amount of minutes that Kyrie played in game 1.

He looked really good in game 4, and looked great until the injury late last night.

Coming into last night, Kyrie himself said he felt amazing and his play backed it up.

If he's available and healthy, you have to play your best guys here. This is the finals. A chance to win it all. This is no time for messing around here.

Last edited:

Can someone quote the actual posts containing the bet?

I'll bet 150 it's Harden.
then it's a bet. loser's going to venmo or paypal?

then it's a bet. loser's going to venmo or paypal?

You're going to PayPal.
[thread="608612"]MVP Bet[/thread]

http://niketalk.com/t/608612/the-20...ls-pat-riley-is-tripping/101070#post_22999338

It started here. Later on I can look for the posts after the MVP was announced.

Welp.

I have a feel Gilbert is doing this b. He's already proved he doesn't care about these guys..AT ALL. I'm sure he's the one pushing the doctors to clear dude to play and telling blatt to play him. 44 minutes when you just came off injury and soreness?? in what world does that make sense??

the world of money and the city that is overly desperate and dependent on sports teams/figures

i bolded the main points.
But i don't read breh 
mjcry1.png

to show how much i don't care about the dollar figure and how i care more about dude trying to back out of the bet, i will donate the $150 to a NT charity.

if he pays up :lol:

Well there you have it. Dude is now taking away from charity and those in need.

Was anybody crying about Kyries minutes while he was out the balling?

Or is this one of those post injury hindsight 20/20 bs outrage?

He looked really good in game 4, and looked great until the injury late last night.

Coming into last night, Kyrie himself said he felt amazing and his play backed it up.

If he's available and healthy, you have to play your best guys here. This is the finals. A chance to win it all. This is no time for messing around here.

you're never healthy with tendonitis and plantar fascitis. Cavs should've used more tact.

not to bring up kobe again, but i remember when he popped his achilles. He had had like 2 other inuries earlier in that same game and was in his like 44th or 45th minute of playing when he popped it. the body gives zero dambs about your championship aspirations. They all have limits.

only issue is..you never know how far you can go..until you've gone too far.

Dude hit me up saying he'd "put me on blast" as if I give a ****.
laugh.gif
LMAOOOOOO!!
The fact that people do bets over the internet is crazy to me. Do people honestly think that everyone will actually pay up?
roll.gif

Just for dude talking mess I wouldn't pay him anything.
roll.gif
I mean yeah...

I've done plenty of bets won and loss on NT...never had a problem, just have to know who you're dealing with

You still gotta look at his long term health though not to mention him just being healthy enough to play the remainder of the series.

He balled out but they still lost and now his status for the entire series is in jeopardy.

I'm going to go with this. However, maybe they should've limited his minutes, but if you're going to get hurt, you're going to get hurt regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:
you're never healthy with tendonitis and plantar fascitis. Cavs should've used more tact.

not to bring up kobe again, but i remember when he popped his achilles. He had had like 2 other inuries earlier in that same game and was in his like 44th or 45th minute of playing when he popped it. the body gives zero dambs about your championship aspirations. They all have limits.

Look, I'm not saying he was healthy enough, relative to a healthy Kyrie.

Relative to an injured Kyrie, he was pretty healthy. Moving w/o a limp, putting pressure on both knees in transition, moving swiftly off pick and roll, he was relatively fine man. And it showed

This is the Finals. You may never get back here again. If he feels he's good enough to hoop, if the cavs training staff gives the OK, and he goes out there and looks great, you have to ride that. This is the finals.

If his body gives out on him which it appears that it has, then so be it. It happens. But you have to ride that. He's your second all star man, he was lit. 

I'm going to go with this. However, maybe they should've limited his minutes, but if you're going to get hurt, you're going to get hurt regardless.

here's the thing though, if bron or iman had made his shot, kyrie would've have gotten hurt in OT. then you're looking at another 2 days of treatment til sunday. this may not have happened.

Look, I'm not saying he was healthy enough, relative to a healthy Kyrie.

Relative to an injured Kyrie, he was pretty healthy. Moving w/o a limp, putting pressure on both knees in transition, moving swiftly off pick and roll, he was relatively fine man. And it showed

This is the Finals. You may never get back here again. If he feels he's good enough to hoop, if the cavs training staff gives the OK, and he goes out there and looks great, you have to ride that. This is the finals.

If his body gives out on him which it appears that it has, then so be it. It happens. But you have to ride that. He's your second all star man, he was lit. 

oh i'm not arguing that, I'm with you, he looked awesome. From a coaching standpoint I would've played him as well, but I also know everything comes at a cost. And what feels and looks good my not always be good for you. Imagine if they just played him 43 minutes.

Last edited:
here's the thing though, if bron or iman had made his shot, kyrie would've have gotten hurt in OT. then you're looking at another 2 days of treatment til sunday. this may not have happened.

Can't look at things like this, they didn't make the shot. So it's kinda moot at this point.

oh i'm not arguing that, I'm with you, he looked awesome. From a coaching standpoint I would've played him as well, but I also know everything comes at a cost. And what feels and looks good my not always be good for you. Imagine if they just played him 43 minutes.
Can't think of it like this. He could of got injured at the 2nd minute, the 20th minute, It could of happened in games 2, 3, I mean you can't coach with Kyrie's health in the back of your mind. If the cavs think he's healthy, (relatively) if he feels good enough to hoop, gotta roll with it. 

I just think the whole Kyrie playing too much is flat out ridiculous. 

This was my first and last time making a bet on here

It only took until November for him to realize he was gonna lose, so he disappeared and hasn't posted since. I wonder if he still posts on here with a different screen name.

people should be banned for not paying up.

I forgot who I had bets with. I think the last one had to deal with the Grizz making the playoffs or not and their win total. :lol:

But, I don't remember having an issue with anyone paying up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom