• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron is a LITERAL Finals contender; that's a fact. He walks onto your team, you are in the conversation to get to the Finals, just like that. "Yeah, in the East." Stop it. Replace him with the superstar of any West team, and honestly tell me they are not INFINITELY better now.

This needs to be brought up at least once a day.

SInce you just brought this up, again, and it's fresh......I'm just going to remind everyone, again,  that the OKC team that Russ couldn't get into the Playoffs, Lebron may have taken those dudes all the way to the WCF Finals to face GSW.

Daily Truths.

lets think about how...

lebron
dj
dion
morrow
kanter
hurt hand adams
collison
singler

ruling: highly doubtful

[quote name="Freeze"][quote name="a-friend"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]
LeBron is a LITERAL Finals contender; that's a fact. He walks onto your team, you are in the conversation to get to the Finals, just like that. "Yeah, in the East." Stop it. Replace him with the superstar of any West team, and honestly tell me they are not INFINITELY better now.

[/QUOTE]

SInce you just brought this up, again, and it's fresh......I'm just going to remind everyone, again,  that the OKC team that Russ couldn't get into the Playoffs, Lebron may have taken those dudes all the way to the WCF Finals to face GSW.

Daily Truths.
[/quote]

lets think about how...

lebron
dj
dion
morrow
kanter
hurt hand adams
collison
singler

ruling: highly doubtful[/quote]Rewind to 2 weeks ago.

Imagine I'm telling you, "Lebby's going to get 44 in game 1, but it's actually Mozgov that's going to keep the game interesting and come up huge for CLE."

Your response: "Mozgov? Highly doubtful." I guarantee it.

You can't predict the unpredictability of which nobody will become somebody for their 15 minutes.

Last edited:
I'm not even gonna waist my time on the if you put Lebron on this team there contenders... because its false... Will your record get better yea probably, contenders tho :lol:..

Secondly Kerr GETS IT... he seems determined to employ that same pop strategy, let Lebron score & watch as his team begins to get steamrolled. Kerr's taken it to the next level however by allowing him to go into the post and battle ALL game, unlike the hawks series these aren't one move straight to the rack layups. Instead they are fight for position, bang in the post, then taake a contested shot.

To brons credit, he made some really tough shots all last night... but the fact remains W's Offense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cavs & when you add in Lebrons natural ability to make mistakes in the most critical times of the game & mix it with fatigue & no other real threats your gonna get what you got lastnight.

And as this series goes along Lebron will become more & more inefficient as long as Blatt keeps calling Iso after Iso... it will go from the post to him bricking mid range contested shots, and on the other end GS will feast off transition jumpers.

Game one showed me that mentally as a team the W's are prepared, they went down early, got the game back in grasp, and kept hitting big shot after big shot to keep it close. OT came & everyone played their role perfectly. It has to be a confidence booster knowing Bron put up his best possible game from a scoring standpoint, Kyrie was cooking and you still took the win. Not to mention defensively you have a gameplan that proved its gonna work.

[quote name="Freeze"][quote name="a-friend"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]

Daily Truths.
[/quote]

lets think about how...

lebron
dj
dion
morrow
kanter
hurt hand adams
collison
singler

ruling: highly doubtful[/quote]Rewind to 2 weeks ago.

Imagine I'm telling you, "Lebby's going to get 44 in game 1, but it's actually Mozgov that's going to keep the game interesting and come up huge for CLE."

Your response: "Mozgov? Highly doubtful." I guarantee it.

You can't predict the unpredictability of which nobody will become somebody for their 15 minutes.[/quote]

I'm not saying lebron isn't a game changer. but him getting that roster through the west to the wcf..they would need a whole lot of 15 minutes in that time frame.

Lebron is a walking finals contender, but the thing is he's smart enough to not walk into just any locker room. He plays with other stars and hand picks his shooters. So let's be for real, he can't walk on any team and contend. 

And he played great, but Kyrie may have played better last night. Wish he didn't get hurt. I'm pretty sure the Warriors will win the title, but I don't like to count Bron's team out; he's the best in the league right now. 

Last edited:
[quote name="tyisny"]I'm not even gonna waist my time on the if you put Lebron on this team there contenders... because its false... Will your record get better yea probably, contenders tho :lol:..

Secondly Kerr GETS IT... he seems determined to employ that same pop strategy, let Lebron score & watch as his team begins to get steamrolled. Kerr's taken it to the next level however by allowing him to go into the post and battle ALL game, unlike the hawks series these aren't one move straight to the rack layups. Instead they are fight for position, bang in the post, then taake a contested shot.

To brons credit, he made some really tough shots all last night... but the fact remains W's Offense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cavs & when you add in Lebrons natural ability to make mistakes in the most critical times of the game & mix it with fatigue & no other real threats your gonna get what you got lastnight.

And as this series goes along Lebron will become more & more inefficient as long as Blatt keeps calling Iso after Iso... it will go from the post to him bricking mid range contested shots, and on the other end GS will feast off transition jumpers.

Game one showed me that mentally as a team the W's are prepared, they went down early, got the game back in grasp, and kept hitting big shot after big shot to keep it close. OT came & everyone played their role perfectly. It has to be a confidence booster knowing Bron put up his best possible game from a scoring standpoint, Kyrie was cooking and you still took the win. Not to mention defensively you have a gameplan that proved its gonna work.[/quote]Tons of points you're hitting.

I agree with all of them.

Solid post.

Lebron is a walking finals contender, but the thing is he's smart enough to not walk into just any locker room. He plays with other stars and hand picks his shooters. So let's be for real, he can't walk on any team and contend. 
other stars want to play with him too though. they take less money. jr smith left nyc to go to cleveland to play with bron. 

other stars want to play with him too though. they take less money. jr smith left nyc to go to cleveland to play with bron. 
JR is a star now? Also JR and Shump got traded. They didn't leave to go anywhere

Last edited:

Exactly... dudes talkin about he could walk on any team & make them contenders.. like we didn't watch his entire career in CLE those teams weren't contenders... they got to the finals once and were swept, WTF were they really contending for... same is gonna happen to this current Cle squad in these finals, they got to th finals, and they're probably gonna begin to get dominated.

Stop trying to make Lebron out to be some different species, he just like every other superstar needs Supertars around him and role players playing great to be actual contenders.

Russell Westbrook was putting up 30, 10 & 10 trying to put that Thunder team in the playoffs and couldn't do it, but somehow LBJ was gonna come in and take them to the WCF :rofl:

Exactly... dudes talkin about he could walk on any team & make them contenders.. like we didn't watch his entire career in CLE those teams weren't contenders... they got to the finals once and were swept, WTF were they really contending for... same is gonna happen to this current Cle squad in these finals, they got to th finals, and they're probably gonna begin to get dominated.

Stop trying to make Lebron out to be some different species, he just like every other superstar needs Supertars around him and role players playing great to be actual contenders.

Russell Westbrook was putting up 30, 10 & 10 trying to put that Thunder team in the playoffs and couldn't do it, but somehow LBJ was gonna come in and take them to the WCF
roll.gif
dude lebron scored the last 25 points of the game against the pistons that year to make it to the finals. it was impressive enough. everyone saw it. that's probably when people started saying he was better than jordan. 

But Jr was traded there right?

Tyisny makes great post man, every time son lost I do the real life rock gif

Bron isn't making this year's Lakers, T-Wolves, Kings, etc. playoff teams let alone contenders. This you put him on any other team crap is as folly as he guards position 1-5. Just more romanticism. If you out him on a team with other stars in the East, yea he's a Finals contender that's the truth.

Last edited:
I'm not even gonna waist my time on the if you put Lebron on this team there contenders... because its false... Will your record get better yea probably, contenders tho
laugh.gif

Game one showed me that mentally as a team the W's are prepared, they went down early, got the game back in grasp, and kept hitting big shot after big shot to keep it close. OT came & everyone played their role perfectly. It has to be a confidence booster knowing Bron put up his best possible game from a scoring standpoint, Kyrie was cooking and you still took the win. Not to mention defensively you have a gameplan that proved its gonna work.
I see what your saying but something similar could be said about the bench scoring...for the cavs to get outscored 39 to 8 and still be in the game is mind blowing to me.  I understand the Warriors have the best bench in the league, but it will not be that lopsided again.

This Dubs team is probably the only team that can withstand the strategy of letting LeBron get 40 a game just off of how many points they can score in a hurry.

For some time it looked like Cavs could've kept the Dubs under 100, and then all of a sudden, they get to 110.

It was really their B game on offense last night. I saw a lot of rushed shots, and too many 3s attempted in transition. Still can't believe they turned down an alley oop for a 3

That letting LeBron iso all game was crucial, because in that ot, it definitely threw LeBron off guard when they started doing late doubles. They didn't throw that second man on LeBron until the very last possible second, when LeBron looked committed to scoring and not ready to dish. That was genius.

Last edited:
Lebron has came a long way since his First Cleveland days though tyisny.

Comparing what he is now, to then, is like the Ugly Duckling story.

He's a beautiful Swan now.

If u can plug son on any team to contend wth he leave for in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom