• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude lebron scored the last 25 points of the game against the pistons that year to make it to the finals. it was impressive enough. everyone saw it. that's probably when people started saying he was better than jordan. 

So because he scored the last 25 in a game & then proceeded to not even put up 25ppg in the finals, im suppose to act as if he's better than MJ... Noted

I see what your saying but something similar could be said about the bench scoring...for the cavs to get outscored 39 to 8 and still be in the game is mind blowing to me.  I understand the Warriors have the best bench in the league, but it will not be that lopsided again.

So relying on Earl to lay pipe huh? Or Dirtyladova to go off. What if Steph or Klay actually go off like they fully are capable of, the bench scoring won't even matter. The starters look shook for that first quarter, think that's over now.

This was my first and last time making a bet on here

View media item 1568108View media item 1568109View media item 1568110View media item 1568112View media item 1568113View media item 1568114View media item 1568115
It only took until November for him to realize he was gonna lose, so he disappeared and hasn't posted since. I wonder if he still posts on here with a different screen name.

I have my suspicions of who he posts as today but I ain't no rat. Plus I don't want to make an accusation without proof, would feel like a scumbag if I was wrong.

Last edited:
So because he scored the last 25 in a game & then proceeded to not even put up 25ppg in the finals, im suppose to act as if he's better than MJ... Noted

This dude is at another level of standom, like Mike didn't average 40+ in a Finals B.

I'm not even gonna waist my time on the if you put Lebron on this team there contenders... because its false... Will your record get better yea probably, contenders tho
laugh.gif

Secondly Kerr GETS IT... he seems determined to employ that same pop strategy, let Lebron score & watch as his team begins to get steamrolled. Kerr's taken it to the next level however by allowing him to go into the post and battle ALL game, unlike the hawks series these aren't one move straight to the rack layups. Instead they are fight for position, bang in the post, then taake a contested shot.

To brons credit, he made some really tough shots all last night... but the fact remains W's Offense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cavs & when you add in Lebrons natural ability to make mistakes in the most critical times of the game & mix it with fatigue & no other real threats your gonna get what you got lastnight.

And as this series goes along Lebron will become more & more inefficient as long as Blatt   Bron keeps calling Iso after Iso... it will go from the post to him bricking mid range contested shots, and on the other end GS will feast off transition jumpers.

Game one showed me that mentally as a team the W's are prepared, they went down early, got the game back in grasp, and kept hitting big shot after big shot to keep it close. OT came & everyone played their role perfectly. It has to be a confidence booster knowing Bron put up his best possible game from a scoring standpoint, Kyrie was cooking and you still took the win. Not to mention defensively you have a gameplan that proved its gonna work.
fixed the only thing i found 
eyes.gif
 about your post 

JR is a star now? Also JR and Shump got traded. They didn't leave to go anywhere
you think JR would have been ok going to minny? i read lebron wanted jr so they got jr and shump

jr was a star in the hawks series. both are pieces. 

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2015/03/jr_smith_lebron_james_clevelan.html

lebron either just has great pr people or he really has that effect on people. i don't know. 
exactly what I'm saying. he's not walking in any locker room. yeah he went to the team that had the number 1 pick, but  2 months after he went there, the team was totally different. he's the best playing right now, but putting him on the team with just anyone isn't going to get you his usual results. 

Last edited:
Enough of the lebron talk more appreciation to gsw for getting it done. That's honestly one of the more sloppy games from them and they still got it done. Klay and draymond won't have games like that all series so Cleveland could be in for a big punch in the chest game 2 especially if sizzle is out.

sure, that's what i said right? so in his first 5 seasons, he got to the finals with a crap team. they beat a championship caliber pistons team. call it whatever you want. he scored 25 straight points. there's not much more you can to do it by yourself than do that. 

All I can say is, i feel Kyrie is getting shut down for the rest of the series this guarantees they lose in 4 or 5 games

I see what your saying but something similar could be said about the bench scoring...for the cavs to get outscored 39 to 8 and still be in the game is mind blowing to me.  I understand the Warriors have the best bench in the league, but it will not be that lopsided again.

With Kyrie out and Delladova seemingly having tp play major minutes... where do these points come from is my question?

They were eventually gonna run into this issue, with these injuris they don't have enough. In the past couple of series we've watched LBJ sit and the team has built a bigger lead, and allowed him to rest to come in & close, this series that advantage isn't there & every single time he's on the court he has

1) a pretty good, long athletic defender on him
2) A 7ft guy waiting at the basket for him

So yes theoretically the bench could put of some more points, but you would be relying on Mike Miller (who i haven't saw play all playoffs) & James Jones to put up numbers.

I would be very hesitant to put my faith in that.

All I can say is, i feel Kyrie is getting shut down for the rest of the series this guarantees they lose in 4 or 5 games
I'd like to do this, but I'm not counting Bron out. JR can get hot and with the amount of offensive boards TT and TM get, Lebron doesn't have to be 50+% from the floor. 

boom goes the dynamite

ESPN's Jon Barry reports Kyrie Irving likely done for the season

Jon Barry, one of ESPN’s NBA analysts and former NBA player, was on the Dan Patrick show Friday morning with some bad news for Cavaliers fans. According to Barry, Kyrie Irving is likely done.

According to Barry, he heard from a Cavaliers source that they believe Irving is done for the rest of the series.

“I heard something from a Cavaliers person, and this is not documented, but they feel like he’s done for, done for the series.”

That is some sobering news for Cavaliers fans. Irving probably wasn’t quite 100% heading into Game 1, but he looked to be regaining some of his form. Without Irving the load rests squarely on the shoulders of LeBron James against a deep Golden State team.

I'd like to do this, but I'm not counting Bron out. JR can get hot and with the amount of offensive boards TT and TM get, Lebron doesn't have to be 50+% from the floor. 

This series is looking beyond bleek, yall keep hope, true fans

But ima go off what i see, seeing as idc who wins, and if Lebron pulls this out with Kyrie or Lebron he may as well be the GOAT

Warriors have too many weapons.

The Cavs just lost another one.  (Kyrie)

No Love.

No Irving.

No Ring.

Warriors sweep.

Cav's continue to be win-less in the NBA Finals.....

Last edited:

even if J.R gets you 20 points next game, two things

1) it will simply offset the 20 you can DEPEND on from kyrie
2) all of them will come on contested threes & step back jumpers, meaning it will make it easier for GS to defend them.

Kyrie getting into the paint and drawing defenders is what allows for a shump/ J.R/ Jones to get those shots. With him gone literally the only other guy who can create shots for others is Lebron... If he has to do that all game and also use energy guarding Klay/ Barnes on the other end, by the time the 4th hits..... where does offense come from.

LBJ is a great player, but just like the rest of the greats he's human, and humans get fatigued, ESPECIALLY humans who have added an entire season of playoff level basketball to their bodies over the past 5 years

[quote name="tyisny"][quote name="hometownhero"]Lebron is a walking finals contender, but the thing is he's smart enough to not walk into just any locker room. He plays with other stars and hand picks his shooters. So let's be for real, he can't walk on any team and contend. 
[/quote]Exactly... dudes talkin about he could walk on any team & make them contenders.. like we didn't watch his entire career in CLE those teams weren't contenders... they got to the finals once and were swept, WTF were they really contending for... same is gonna happen to this current Cle squad in these finals, they got to th finals, and they're probably gonna begin to get dominated.

Stop trying to make Lebron out to be some different species, he just like every other superstar needs Supertars around him and role players playing great to be actual contenders.

Russell Westbrook was putting up 30, 10 & 10 trying to put that Thunder team in the playoffs and couldn't do it, but somehow LBJ was gonna come in and take them to the WCF :rofl:[/quote] Seems you're confusing the definition of 'Finals contenders'.

Not every Finals contender makes the Finals. In fact, only 2 do.

After Kyrie is ruled out of the series can we get a tally of the people who still believe CLE has a chance?

danb I wish Kyrie a speedy recover. Hope dude isn't doomed to be a D Rose

I know LeBron gets a lot of slander, and trust me I find it very entertaining... No complaints.

But at the same time, you gotta be fair and admit for having to do most of the work himself LeBron was still 1 shot away from beating the best team in the league last night.

I know Vin Diesel said a win is a win, inch or a mile, but I mean... It was a pretty damn close game besides OT.

*Kanye shrug*

I feel sick now, I don't remember defending bron bron before :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom