• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I feel like he went to the rim WAY more in Miami, and I'm not just comparing last night to Miami. I mean this whole season. Don't know if advanced analytics support that, but that's what it seems like.
Bron doesn't even get up as high on lay-ups anymore.

Sometimes he looks stuck to the ground on simple lay ins.

Honestly, I feel like he went to the rim WAY more in Miami, and I'm not just comparing last night to Miami. I mean this whole season. Don't know if advanced analytics support that, but that's what it seems like.
Yea he did could be kuz he never really played with a true C there and the paint wasn't as clogged the way it is now with TT and MozGawd but even still tho smh Cavs aint even my team and I was so damn pissed at the 22 footer 

Not buying the fatigue excuse, you had 7 days off, the best athlete on the planet. Mentally you should be able to muster it for one play. It was such a lazy play. I know Iggy is a great defender, Bron only went 2-12 against him, but still he can't stop you if you put your head down.
why didnt he do anything  in overtime? dude was gassed. hes played more minutes then anybody in the past 5 years....

Kobe & Jordan are known for their game winning jumpshots and fadaways. LeBron wants his game winnings plays to be sexy and memorable, and not on the free throw line. 
I'm semi-srs
thing is lj doesnt have a dope looking jumper like those guys. 

it's just so pretty when it falls in highlights. they turned his last one into a commercial lol. and the step back jumper is a rhythm jumper. it wasn't like he faded. the driving pull up that curry does and chauncey used to is waaaaaay harder. he could've driving, but i'm sure he felt like he had a good rhythm at the moment.

in the closing moments teams have brain farts against the warriors. same thing happened to harden on a potential gw
Pelicans too

Bron is just so damn infatuated with that step back 22 footer to win the game it's so damn frustrating to watch...
Everyone keeps harping on him for this, but he shoots that shot so much. It's his shot, I'll never get mad at him for taking it, he clearly works on it being that he goes to it so often. 

Its LeBrons "Paul Peirce free throw line jumper". If Paul Pierce has the ball with the game on the line and he gets to the free throw line, I'm putting all my money down on him making that shot.

You're right. He's not driving as much nor is he converting at the rim at the rate he usually does.

I don't have any concrete numbers for you,

but I believe he did as well. 

But...this was noted:

Last edited:

Everyone keeps harping on him for this, but he shoots that shot so much. It's his shot, I'll never get mad at him for taking it, he clearly works on it being that he goes to it so often. 

Its LeBrons "Paul Peirce free throw line jumper". If Paul Pierce has the ball with the game on the line and he gets to the free throw line, I'm putting all my money down on him making that shot.
But I guarantee u aint gon put it on Bron taking a step back fall away 22 footer doe...BIG DIFFERENCE 

Lebron is what in his 11th year? with 6 finals runs and numerous playoff runs, at this point just like Every other superstar he's gonna start losing a step in Athleticism... so what use to be easy trips to the basket, now come with a lil more of a contest and people willing to challenge it.

IDK if he went to the paint less this year, but if he did i def think it's a calculated choice on his part, we see it happen more With players as they get a little older.

But unlike, a pierce, Kobe, VC etc etc... Lebron has never really been to fond of taking that midrange pullup or that 15-18 foot post fade away. So once those guys realized getting to the basket is a lot harder than it use to be, it was already in their nature even at their athletic prime to take several of those shots.. Bron not so much.

If he's not gonna attack the post as much on drives he gonna have to do some significant work on bettering his midrange game & the varieties of ways he can get that shot off specifically.

Lebron is what in his 11th year? with 6 finals runs and numerous playoff runs, at this point just like Every other superstar he's gonna start losing a step in Athleticism... so what use to be easy trips to the basket, now come with a lil more of a contest and people willing to challenge it.

IDK if he went to the paint less this year, but if he did i def think it's a calculated choice on his part, we see it happen more With players as they get a little older.

But unlike, a pierce, Kobe, VC etc etc... Lebron has never really been to fond of taking that midrange pullup or that 15-18 foot post fade away. So once those guys realized getting to the basket is a lot harder than it use to be, it was already in their nature even at their athletic prime to take several of those shots.. Bron not so much.

If he's not gonna attack the post as much on drives he gonna have to do some significant work on bettering his midrange game & the varieties of ways he can get that shot off specifically.
i mean lebron tried to slim down before the season right? and then bulked up again somewhere in between? i think he'll never become that VC role player 

that was WINNABLE shot for Lebron if he was not addicted to step back jumpshot,,,,NOBODY in the Warriors lineup could STOP him if he went to the rim for that last shot ,,just saying,,,for the record im a Laker fan :smh:

Last edited:
i mean lebron tried to slim down before the season right? and then bulked up again somewhere in between? i think he'll never become that VC role player 

That's where we differ i think he can't become that VC role player x1000000 because of his skill level...that is as long as he develops that midrange game more

He is just too predictable when taking it, he'll hold the rock look at driving for a few secs and just take that stepback. No real hesitation moves, No spins, No crossovers to set it up, basically allows the defender to dictate when he takes the shot.

that was WINNABLE shot for Lebron if he was not addicted to step back jumpshot,,,,NOBODY in the Warriors lineup could STOP him if he went to the rim for that last shot :smh:

Even if he Drives hard and elevates for the J i'm sure its a much easier shot than a falling fadaway with a hand in your face.

No sympathy for lebbywinks. He chose to go to a depleted team dependent on a few players. And all things considered, there is more depth on the cavs than people expected with some good trades for former knicks.

But I guarantee u aint gon put it on Bron taking a step back fall away 22 footer doe...BIG DIFFERENCE 
The difference lies in the fact that Paul Pierce is a better jumpshooter, not in the jumpshot thats being taken. 

I can't find much to complain about a guy taking a look that he generated and loves to take. I gotta trust a guy taking one of his favourite shots that he works on.

If we're going critisize the shot itself, we might as well start the James Harden slander bus right now cause its all he does.

Last edited:
yeah i don't understand how people can assume lebron hasn't considered what shot he wants to take when the game is on the line. it's not like that's his livelihood 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom