• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SMH at people complaining about the shot Bron took at the end of the game.  Its as if people have forgotten he does this all the time:

I wont ever forget this.  I was sitting 2 rows behind the Heat bench.  Was one of the coolest moments I ever witnessed live, in spite of it being at the expense of my squad.
So because lebron has hit it maybe 5 times for the win in 11 years... He does it all the time and is a good shot? Naaaahhhh

They ran an amended version of that play this post season in which it was a back screen resulting in a Draymond Green dunk.

Forgot which series exactly...

Gentry, man...

People don't give their plays enough credit. It's AMAZING

i feel like iguodala hasn't gotten enough credit for his play (all season, but especially last night)
He's been getting a lot of credit for his defense and playmaking skills. His offense is very inconsistent though.

LeBron doesn't hit that shot all the time. If he did, he would have hit that shot last night. Not a fan of the play, thought you drive and get fouled or make the bucket. Don't see the point of taking a fadeaway right there. LeBron also got too selfish towards the end of the 4th. Both teams were great though, Sunday can't get here soon enough.

i feel like iguodala hasn't gotten enough credit for his play (all season, but especially last night)

He was great. Didn't score a ton of points, but seemed like all his bucks were big and timely. He was my MVP for the Dubs, TBH.

I dunno if there are analytics on this, but I'd love to see how Lebron's clutch shot % stacks up against the greats

probably not even top 150 let alone top 15

Definitely not, he did not back down at all last night. Probably the best I've seen anyone play Lebron. He's going to get his regardless, but Iggy made him work.

Last edited by a moderator:

They ran an amended version of that play this post season in which it was a back screen resulting in a Draymond Green dunk.

Gentry, man...
Can't wait until he gets to the Pelicans, AD going to be putting up 30/10/5 looking like 2004 KG out there on steroids.
So upset Presti didnt' land Gentry, man...

SMH at people complaining about the shot Bron took at the end of the game.  Its as if people have forgotten he does this all the time:

I wont ever forget this.  I was sitting 2 rows behind the Heat bench.  Was one of the coolest moments I ever witnessed live, in spite of it being at the expense of my squad.
So because lebron has hit it maybe 5 times for the win in 11 years... He does it all the time and is a good shot? Naaaahhhh

Gentry, man...
People don't give their plays enough credit. It's AMAZING
Agreed,

although I find their defense to be more impressive.

Cavs had a chance with Kyrie to win 2 games, but they'll have zero shot without him

Warriors played arguably their worst first quarter after an 8 day layoff with lots of unforced errors and turnovers, but their defense kept them in the game.They outscored the Cavs by 24 points after that first quarter once things settled down.

Lebron won't be able to do this by himself, Warriors depth is too much.
Cavs play better without him.

However, with an injured kyrie, love would be a good offensive option.
so sad when i read about kyrie leaving on crutches :frown:

Thank you, HE SHOOTS THIS SHOT ALL THE TIME, HE LOVES TAKING IT. I'm not going to be upset over a guy shooting one of his go to shots.

I dunno if there are analytics on this, but I'd love to see how Lebron's clutch shot % stacks up against the greats

It's higher than Kobe's, lower than MJ's. Bean's has twice as many attempts though.

It's higher than Kobe's, lower than MJ's. Bean's has twice as many attempts though.
eh thats kinda surprising tbh

makes sense he's taken less than Kobe (Kobe playing 2 to 3x more games vs the West than Lebron, more close games because of competition, no need to rehash this 
laugh.gif
)

OK, I'm finally convinced that Tristan Thompson is just an exceptional offensive rebounder. I keep waiting for a team to effectively keep him off the glass and it just isn't happening.

Thats niketalk for you. In every series this has been the case

Home of the prisoners of the moment

You understand that your #1 option put up the nearly the best postseason game of his life, and your #1.5 option put up huge numbers... And yall lost by 10 to a better team stuck in 3rd gear? Then that same 1.5 option for injured? I mean... It's looking pretty bad

Last edited:
Only chance Cavs have is for Dirtydova to roll ankles the next couple games. He is probably practicing his rolling right now.

Thank you, HE SHOOTS THIS SHOT ALL THE TIME, HE LOVES TAKING IT. I'm not going to be upset over a guy shooting one of his go to shots.
SO 1 Video out of 12 years of play= Shoots it all the time?
We all watch the games man you know he shoots it a lot. Its not like I have his entire videography in my house. That shot is on Youtube because it was a game winner, but he shoots that shot a lot in the flow of the game and in clutch situations.

Do you dispute the statement that he shoots it a lot?

That was the first time he'd taken that shot all game. Pierce getting to the elbow is a shot he takes all the time, Kobe and MJ fadeaways are shots they take all the time and the repetition is there and the results bearing it out warrant them. It's not Lebron's game.

Would you guys have been okay if Lebron had taken a mid post fadeaway instead of the 22 footer he took?

That was the first time he'd taken that shot all game. Pierce getting to the elbow is a shot he takes all the time, Kobe and MJ fadeaways are shots they take all the time and the repetition is there and the results bearing it out warrant them. It's not Lebron's game.

Spot on

Bron should have drove and drawn the foul with his ******ed behind

But his FTs in crunch time are sus

And I love it

We all watch the games man you know he shoots it a lot. Its not like I have his entire videography in my house. That shot is on Youtube because it was a game winner, but he shoots that shot a lot in the flow of the game and in clutch situations.

Do you dispute the statement that he shoots it a lot?
I'll say he shoots it alot during the worst moments Bron J was broke all game hell he shoot 2 wide open Air balls from 3 and that was the best decision he could make?

Would you guys have been okay if Lebron had taken a mid post fadeaway instead of the 22 footer he took?
Anything would have been better than a off balance fall away 22 footer with a hand in ya face I mean damn at least make the D work a lil bit 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom