• Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kobe had 5 rings by the age of 31 :{

dude had a blessed career for a glorified chucker

Imagine if he was on the second best team in the NBA, with one of the best PFs, top-5 center and DPOY candidate, HoF coach, sixth man of the year winner, top 10 SG, and up 3-1 in a playoff series. He'd have six rings. :hat

But I'll keep appreciation in his new thread.
I really sat here for like five minutes trying to figure out who this was about. HoF coach really is what threw me, dont give Glen Rivers that kind of praise ever again please and thank you.

Glen eliminated y'all.

kobe had 5 rings by the age of 31 
mean.gif

Imagine if he was on the second best team in the NBA, with one of the best PFs, top-5 center and DPOY candidate, HoF coach, sixth man of the year winner, top 10 SG, and up 3-1 in a playoff series. He'd have six rings.
pimp.gif

I really sat here for like five minutes trying to figure out who this was about. HoF coach really is what threw me, dont give Glen Rivers that kind of praise ever again please and thank you.
Glen eliminated y'all.
Mistakes by Pop had more to do with it than what Glen did.

I think its funny how hard you ride CP. Like no one was even talking about him anymore and you just brought him up...again :lol cute

Dude is a walking hypocrite. He'll talk about how dudes that aren't in the playoffs need to be talked about in the non-playoff thread (Cp3) and then go and bring up Kobe a few threads later as if Kobe even came close to sniffing the playoffs. At least CP3 was actually in it this year. Then he disses bron for shooting a ton of shots and scoring points yet will praise Kobe who is known for doing that throughout his career.

Last edited:
Doc does not have a HOF coaching resume IMO. Two Finals appearances and one title in 20 or so years. Not enough.

kobe had 5 rings by the age of 31 :{

Imagine if he was on the second best team in the NBA, with one of the best PFs, top-5 center and DPOY candidate, HoF coach, sixth man of the year winner, top 10 SG, and up 3-1 in a playoff series. He'd have six rings. :hat

Glen eliminated y'all.
Mistakes by Pop had more to do with it than what Glen did.

Biggest mistake by pop was sticking with Parker, Mills was cooking

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude is a walking hypocrite. He'll talk about how dudes that aren't in the playoffs need to be talked about in the non-playoff thread (Cp3) and then go and bring up Kobe a few threads later as if Kobe even came close to sniffing the playoffs. At least CP3 was actually in it this year. Then he disses bron for shooting a ton of shots and scoring points yet will praise Kobe who is known for doing that throughout his career.

There's a one word explanation for all of that = trolling.

Hey how about we talk about players in the actual finals ?

Im all for a joke here and there but the hate on lebron is getting ridiculous

First you guys complain he is too passive then when he turns into kobe and starts shooting jumpers and takes 38 shots you complain too?

Let lebron be great

I want the warriors to win but im excited to see what lebron does next minus the refs not letting anyone breathe on him tho

Lebron shoulda had two quick fouls tho in the first quarter but they aint call it

I spent my morning trying to find that lebron soda. Nowhere to be found

Just concede this point. I was of age when MJ was playing. He was considered a ballhog by everyone. Even Chicago fans. He was fun to watch, but he did not trust his teammates. That is how you score 60+ points in a game. See Kobe.

I already did. Read the subsequent posts

you a fan. you never thought he was overrated to begin with. 

That has nothing to do with the point. How can he be overrated if literally everyone, from NT to Outside of NT, all say he's overrated :lol

NT is the only place ive seen call him overrated. I personally think the better topic of discussion is whether or not the position is overrated. As in, is it worth it to have a PG as the best player on your team. Outside of Curry this year, history has shown superstar PG's that lead the team dont win chips. Its the 2 and 3's everyone is looking for in order to win.

Yup. Most PGs dont provide enough scoring volume in the playoffs.

Steph's a 1 of 1 at his position because of that jumper. Not the accuracy, because we've seen great shooters before. But the VOLUME. He's taking 11 threes a game in the playoffs. We haven't seen that before. Then his efficiency remains elite, so now you have a guy averaging 30/6/5 on 61% TS in the playoffs. Those are literally MJ/Kobe/Wade numbers.

It's remarkable how he's doing this. We won't ever see a guy like this again. He's every bit as rare as LeBron.

He's literally the greatest 3 point shooter we've ever seen.

I dont trust delladova man. Hes going to try to undercut steph while hes shooting a three put his leg and foot under him when he tries to land

Last edited:
Villanova looked shook in game 1 and expect the same for the rest of this series. This ain't the Hawks they're playing. Really unfortunate for LeBron (yeah I said it), he's gonna have to have the series of his life to even make this competitive.

Doc does not have a HOF coaching resume IMO. Two Finals appearances and one title in 20 or so years. Not enough.

hes still gonna get in watch

Doc ain't been a head coach for 20 years. Wasn't his first job in Orlando in like 02?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom