• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
let me guess kobe was humble when he scored 81 because he showed no emotion?

Na he showed emotion and plus its Kobe. We ALL know he was trash talking them dudes on court. Hell he was prob doin it to his own teammates too that season for being so trash that he HAD to score 81 just for them to win lol

[quote name="Jay Won"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]Are you guessing that because I'm talking about humility and I'm a Lakers fan?[/QUOTE]fiznacts b[/quote] Fact: I can't stand Kobe.

One of the main reasons is because of his arrogance.

You fail at assuming.

Fiznact.

B.

Last edited:
Steph's shot selection has gotten progressively worse every year and I enjoy it thoroughly.

Lol, his unpredictable shot selection is a big part of how he plays

Not only is he an accurate shooter, but he throws up weird shots at the weirdest moments. Catches the opponent off guard and they contest his shot late.. Love it about him. Probably the only other player who can pull off what he does is KD. KD's shot selection is generally 'safe' by comparison

Last edited:
How could you hate Stephen curry's shot selection? As a fan, I really don't care what shot he takes. He can take any shot he wants. He's Steph curry..

I look at it a lil differently than everyone else. I look at the ppl hes influencing with his playstyle. Sooner or later all were gon have are kids who just wanna take dumb shots and barely drive cause they saw their idol Curry play like that. We about to have an influx of bad shot takers in the future lol. At least Bron was showing kids that getting shots close to the rim was the way to go but now everyone just gon wanna shoot 3s and thats it lol

Steph Curry is a very likeable dude, I don't see him getting that much amount of hate even if he wins.
Humble, don't play dirty etc, even little things like social media loving his daughter and his relationship helps his image too.
But he will be hated but not too much, it's part of being great

Idk how ppl think Steph is humble smh. Dude talks trash all game or does something after he makes a shot. He acts like a child when theyre winning and losing. Klay is the most humble dude on that team. He makes a 3 and goes right back down the court to play D. Honestly cannot stand Steph. Played all hurt PGs this post season...

It's cause Curry looks "non-threatening" :lol:I don't find him arrogant at all, I just hate that he falls on the ground after every 3 whether he makes it or not. Klay on the other hand just looks like a douche and I can see why people would not like him :lol:. He's light-skin shooting Guard Mario Chalmers.

There are shots that set you and your teammates up for good defensive position, and shots that leave you all vulnerable to run outs or textbook fast breaks. Bad shots isn't just about the one defender in front of the one shooter.

Also, Steph is an excellent shooter, yes... but he does miss. He's not shooting 100%. So shooting with rebounders in place can determine a bad shot from a good one.

Tons of other factors, too. Time on the clock, streaking cutters, the score... so many things.

Last edited:
[quote name="a-friend"]Only 14 more days until game 2.
Can't wait.[/quote]:lol:

Seems like it. :lol:

Idk how ppl wouldnt like Klay. He seems pretty quiet & emotionless. I like players like him, Kwahi & Jimmy Butler

[quote name="Dat Dude Chris"]Idk how ppl wouldnt like Klay. He seems pretty quiet & emotionless. I like players like him, Kwahi & Jimmy Butler[/quote]Bruh. :rofl:

Not so fast.

I've always been the first (and often the second, and third) to point out that Kobe's success came because of Phil+Shaq/Pau, and Jordan with Phil+Pip, but deferring is a choice.

Yes, they were granted those pieces, but Larry Brown is no slouch, and AI refused him. He had NBA caliber teammates to defer to, but as a career, he just didn't.

I'm confused. Kobe and Jordan were granted those "pieces"...plural. Player/Coach combination. AI had a PIECE. Coach in Larry Brown. What comparable "NBA caliber teammates" did he have in his career that he "refused to defer" to that would have helped him win? I'll wait

Nah, I'd rather my kid not put up 40 shots to get 44 points.

Steph has done that too tho lol. Bron has put up great efficient numbers over the years. The one game he decides to be ball dominant (which i felt was necessary) and they dont win he gets frowned upon lol. Guess thats what you gotta do when the other players on your team dont show up offensively. With the expection of Kyrie & Mosgov last game

i'd be arrogant as asterisk on the court if i was the best shooter in NBA history

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I look at it a lil differently than everyone else. I look at the ppl hes influencing with his playstyle. Sooner or later all were gon have are kids who just wanna take dumb shots and barely drive cause they saw their idol Curry play like that. We about to have an influx of bad shot takers in the future lol. At least Bron was showing kids that getting shots close to the rim was the way to go but now everyone just gon wanna shoot 3s and thats it lol
every great player can influence kids in a bad way

im sure magic had kids trying to do no look passes for no reason

kobe and mj had kids doing fadeaways from anywhere on the court

ai had kids dribbling for 5 mins straight trying to make someone fall

It's been a long time since I hooped, but I feel like I'd see nothing but step-backs and immediate 3s :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom