• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe in the east the cavs can but even the east is getting better fast.

The warriors are going to have to pay guys like draymond, harrison, very soon. Steph has the greatest contract in sports which is why the warriors roster is the way it is. That'll change soon too.

Won't matter with the cap exploding

@busy_balling: @kobebryant what do you say to people who call you a selfish basketball player?

@kobebryant: @busy_balling Count to 5

GOAT
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

[quote name="DMVisRNB"][quote name="DarthSka"]Not so fast.

I've always been the first (and often the second, and third) to point out that Kobe's success came because of Phil+Shaq/Pau, and Jordan with Phil+Pip, but deferring is a choice.

Yes, they were granted those pieces, but Larry Brown is no slouch, and AI refused him. He had NBA caliber teammates to defer to, but as a career, he just didn't.[/quote]

I'm confused. Kobe and Jordan were granted those "pieces"...plural. Player/Coach combination. AI had a PIECE. Coach in Larry Brown. What comparable "NBA caliber teammates" did he have in his career that he "refused to defer" to that would have helped him win? I'll wait[/quote]I'm confused why you're confused.

I said he had NBA caliber teammates. Obvious, because they were in the NBA. You added 'comparable'. Where did I say comparable?

I'll wait.

Steph has done that too tho lol. Bron has put up great efficient numbers over the years. The one game he decides to be ball dominant (which i felt was necessary) and they dont win he gets frowned upon lol. Guess thats what you gotta do when the other players on your team dont show up offensively. With the expection of Kyrie & Mosgov last game

He's been doing it the entire playoffs though. 29 points on 26 shots.

Steph has done that too tho lol. Bron has put up great efficient numbers over the years. The one game he decides to be ball dominant (which i felt was necessary) and they dont win he gets frowned upon lol. Guess thats what you gotta do when the other players on your team dont show up offensively. With the expection of Kyrie & Mosgov last game

He's been doing it the entire playoffs though. 29 points on 26 shots.

25 on 19 shots during the regular season too.

Bron shot about 50 percent during the regular season tho...lol

His playoff shooting percentage is low cause of his horrible 3pt shooting percentage. Bron shoots too much at times despite being just an OK shooter at best. Hell its the reason they lost that game lol. Dude aint perfect either, no one is. But I prefer his playing style to Currys

[quote name="Jay Won"]kobe had 5 rings by the age of 31 :{

dude had a blessed career for a glorified chucker[/quote]His career has EASILY been the most fortunate teammate/coach experience of any superstar since Magic.

Last edited:
kobe had 5 rings by the age of 31 :{

dude had a blessed career for a glorified chucker

Imagine if he was on the second best team in the NBA, with one of the best PFs, top-5 center and DPOY candidate, HoF coach, sixth man of the year winner, top 10 SG, and up 3-1 in a playoff series. He'd have six rings. :hat

But I'll keep appreciation in his new thread.

Last edited:
Imagine if he was on the second best team in the NBA, with one of the best PFs, top-5 center and DPOY candidate, HoF coach, sixth man of the year winner, top 10 SG, and up 3-1 in a playoff series. He'd have six rings. :hat

:hat

Something to be said for actually coming through when you have a squad capable of winning it all. Luck, fortune, whatever you want to call it. Duncan, MJ, Kobe, Magic, Bird, etc. nobody has to apologize for getting it done.

I'm confused why you're confused.

I said he had NBA caliber teammates. Obvious, because they were in the NBA. You added 'comparable'. Where did I say comparable?

I'll wait.

Your initial statement clearly drew a comparison between the pieces Jordan/Kobe had, and the pieces AI had, and you insinuated that they made the decision to defer...and somehow AI didn't. Unless I am completely wrong to read your comments and make that inference. I could be completely wrong, but that is what your statement "read like" to me. I also wasn't trying to be a smart *** with the "I'll wait" lol...I'm just incredulous and confused because I felt that you were calling their circumstances even between them and I don't see how.

Last edited:
Guys help me get the Kobe appreciation thread rolling please.

I'm confused why you're confused.

I'll wait.
Your initial statement clearly drew a comparison between the pieces Jordan/Kobe had, and the pieces AI had, and you insinuated that they made the decision to defer...and somehow AI didn't. Unless I am completely wrong to read your comments and make that inference. I could be completely wrong, but that is what your statement "read like" to me. I also wasn't trying to be smart with the "I'll wait" lol...I'm just incredulous and confused because I felt that you were calling their circumstances even between them and I don't see how.
Yeah, I made no such comparison, implicitly or explicitly. That was absolutely an incorrect inference.

No big deal.

I think its funny how hard you ride CP. Like no one was even talking about him anymore and you just brought him up...again :lol cute

kobe had 5 rings by the age of 31 
mean.gif

dude had a blessed career for a glorified chucker
Imagine if he was on the second best team in the NBA, with one of the best PFs, top-5 center and DPOY candidate, HoF coach, sixth man of the year winner, top 10 SG, and up 3-1 in a playoff series. He'd have six rings.
pimp.gif

I really sat here for like five minutes trying to figure out who this was about. HoF coach really is what threw me, dont give Glen Rivers that kind of praise ever again please and thank you.

what years?
Just concede this point. I was of age when MJ was playing. He was considered a ballhog by everyone. Even Chicago fans. He was fun to watch, but he did not trust his teammates. That is how you score 60+ points in a game. See Kobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom