Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skip would fit right in on NT....

this thread gets silly from quarter to quarter....

Bron is washed every 10 pages or so

Good lord this troll
Is that Shelden Williams in the back?
roll.gif

I'd be curious to know the Warrior's W/L % when Curry shoots sub 35%....like what kind of impact is he making when his shot isn't falling? Obviously, defenses have to respect him due to the fact you can't give him an inch of space to shoot....but still.

Makes me appreciate the skill of Lebron...dude can hurt you in SO many ways.

LA is the worst when it comes to rooting against Bron. You have dudes rooting for San Antonio and Boston like they were born and raised in Bos/SA. My coworker spent all season saying Bron was being carriee by Kyrie and Love. Then Love goes down and he says Thompson/Moz are better. Now he's trying to convince me Delly is better than Kyrie and Bron is still getting carried lol.
cuz la dudes are thorough

Went to play ball after the game . Was about 20 heads at the gym, chopping it up about the game.
couldn't find one lj fan.everyone rooting for him to lose.

If delladova shuts down curry and they win the series. Hella embarrassing. Curry better not go down like that. NT will turn on him if that happens.

Last edited:
Good win for the Cavs.  Curry may need to take the day off and get his mind right. I'm pulling 30 next game if I'm him, whether they're falling or not. 

I'd be curious to know the Warrior's W/L % when Curry shoots sub 35%....like what kind of impact is he making when his shot isn't falling? Obviously, defenses have to respect him due to the fact you can't give him an inch of space to shoot....but still.

a quick glance at his season game log, they only lost once when he shot under 35% ...... and ironically it was against CLE

they're like 7-1 or something like that when he's under 35% ....

Last edited:

a quick glance at his season game log, they only lost once when he shot under 35% ...... and ironically it was against CLE

they're like 10-1 or something like that when he's under 35% ....

Repped (for doing the legwork)....

Goes to show the strength of the team for being 10-1.

Repped (for doing the legwork)....

Goes to show the strength of the team for being 10-1.
I edited the post... it's closer to 7-1 .... but still.... enough of a sample size to say he can shoot like **** and they still get W's

cuz la dudes are thorough

Went to play ball after the game . Was about 20 heads at the gym, chopping it up about the game.
couldn't find one lj fan.everyone rooting for him to lose.

If delladova shuts down curry and they win the series. Hella embarrassing. Curry better not go down like that. NT will turn on him if that happens.

LA dudes thorough lol

I doubt Curry cares what NT thinks about him too.

Am I still the only one that thinks this will be like the Philly/Lakers 01 Finals?

A one man team able to pull out one game but will lose the series to the much deeper team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom