Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speights must be on suicide watch

Curry effed up a lot last game, but as long as his team just wins the series I don't care..

If LeBron ends up winning the chip, I'm hopping on the Curry slander bus

Last edited:
I couldve swore someone here said Barnes has the same skill set as Kobe or something like that...lol

Last edited:
I cant front. I want the warriors to win

I think cavs win in 6

But watching lebron play like this is crazy entertaining. You kinda want him to win

Hes about to win a title with pure trash

steph definitely needs to be on the attack next game. Dude can kill if he does that. Especially being a smaller guard, he'll get the benefit of the doubt everytime he goes flying. they're closing too fast for him to get a shot off. So when they close on the blitz, put the burners on and get to the rim. Simple adjustment really. I should coach.

Dude is becoming a one sided shooter out here, meaning he doesn't even want to dribble and create. Things are wrong when barbosa is the only dude driving in

Last edited:
[quote name="itsaboutthattime"]Good lord this troll

View media item 1572236[/quote]A C+??!!?!?!one?!1

:lol:

That boy Skip. :rofl:

Like I alluded to with @a-friend last night, the negative is worth mentioning; Bron did miss that first of 2 FTs that could have put the Cavs up 2. That's worth mentioning, because it happened.

But a C+?

Bruh. :lol:

I cant front. I want the warriors to win

I think cavs win in 6

But watching lebron play like this is crazy entertaining. You kinda want him to win

Hes about to win a title with pure trash

Stop with this pure trash stuff. These guys stepped up big time last night while LBJ went 3 for his last 21 from the field. Especially Delimeats.

aSDsFHj.gif

nerd.gif
he has super long hand shakes with every damb teammate. But the white guy gets a regular ol handshake? Lebron's a racist. 

not srs.

In all honesty, I'd give LeBron an A. He got blocked by Green, missed those two free throws that could be put him two, and his field goal percentage wasn't the best... But he did his thing. Hopefully, next game he gets a C plus game, help Dubs out a little bit

Stop with this pure trash stuff. These guys stepped up big time last night while LBJ went 3 for his last 21 from the field. Especially Delimeats.
Tristan t dominates boards, and this team can play d , can protect the rim...

this team isn't pure trash. Even without kyrie and love it's a much better squad then his 07 squad

Last edited:

Yup. Guys talking about bron does everything are the same guys before the series started saying they are being underrated.

The day Tristan gets called on a loose ball foul while trying to get an offensive board is the day I know the end is nigh.

They are pure trash and i doubt anybody but lebron could make them play the way yhey did

Dame Dash frowns upon your shenanigans. He wasn't eem on the floor when Mozgov started to take over.

The day Tristan gets called on a loose ball foul while trying to get an offensive board is the day I know the end is nigh.

those over-the-backs are too real.

day bron gets called for an off arm..the game will never be the same.

Mozzy needs to get buckets tomorrow night. Hes the second option on offense when hes out on the floor. Hope Blatt dont pull him out cause he cant switch on the pick & roll tho :/

Warriors will be fine. The warriors second unit struggled also. Speights didnt produce anything. Living Social didn't produce anything, what points? iggy got none last night. bogut got none. steph struggled. barnes got none. draymond got 2 buckets all night. only defense being played was by dellavadova. shump did nothing on d. jr did nothing on d. Warriors lost by 2. I wouldn't worry.

Mozgov has been very impressive minus the missed dunks. Speights blown dunk cost them the game. And draymond and bogut keep committing dumb cheap fouls. They're stupid ones. Bogut will clearly have a rebound but still push his defender out of the way to get it then looK confused on the foul call. Draymond yanks people like an idiot. Costs them about 10 ppg between those two idiots

A blown dunk in the 3rd quarter cost them the game?

View media item 1236155
Not the "MVP" looking like a pouting toddler all game and missing the the game winner by a mile, but a missed dunk by a fat scrub.

You dudes are something else man. :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom