Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
aSDsFHj.gif

:nerd:

This was too damn funny :lol:

How about when Curry had a good look at the actual game winner and air balled?

:rofl:

I literally couldn't stop laughing. Curry ain't bout the clutch life no more. He about those childrens YouTube videos now. He's too busy coordinating the next press confrence

Last edited:
Curry gotta improve his shot selection he shot 15 threes vs a backup point guard... When he used his handles dude was so confused... All those miracle threes before the shot clock gets to 16 need to go

Curry gotta improve his shot selection he shot 15 threes vs a backup point guard... When he used his handles dude was so confused... All those miracle threes before the shot clock gets to 16 need to go

Ruh oh....... Jump shooting team you say? :nerd:
Live by the 3 die by the 3 you say? :nerd:

I know it's not in their offense, but whenever James Jones checks in they need to let Barnes isolate and attack him every single time until Blatt takes him out.

He burned them for 8 points last night.

Cavs rotation is already depleted by injuries, and GSW can make that rotation even shorter.
I'm sure Blatt would welcome Barnes attempting to be a playmaker.

steph definitely needs to be on the attack next game. Dude can kill if he does that. Especially being a smaller guard, he'll get the benefit of the doubt everytime he goes flying. they're closing too fast for him to get a shot off. So when they close on the blitz, put the burners on and get to the rim. Simple adjustment really. I should coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom